zombiii zombiii 31-35, M 25 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Community

The middle one

Best Answer

Left. I tend to raise it naturally when puzzled by something.

Best Answer

Fascinating, captain!

Best Answer

Left, I don't know how to do the other one...

Best Answer

I don't understand how the raising one eyebrow thing works. is there a secret society where you all meet and are taught the sacred art of eyebrow raising? Is it a you either have it or you don't thing or can you be trained? Please help :) if I could raise an eyebrow by the way I would raise my left one when it was required.

Best Answer

The left one. I cant raise the right one.. And yes i raise it often. Why do you ask?

Best Answer

Same here. Oh, just curious.

Best Answer

left. i do raise it often. when i greet people around the shop, it's part of my 'howdy there pardner' face.

Best Answer

Right. I was completly unable to raise either of my eyebrows so I started doing the crazy face with my left eye squinting and my right eye widening, expression which made my left eyebrow go down and right eyebrow go up. I kept doing it pretty often for some reason and in less than a year I was able to simply raise my right eyebrow. That being said, I've been very excited about it ever since I've been able to do it, so I raise my eyebrow very often, but mostly when nobody can see me.

Best Answer

I'm so jealous. I can't raise only one eyebrow. I would love to express that emotion. Now I know why I cry a lot...I have repressed eyebrow expression build up. LOL

Best Answer

usually right goes up first but sometimes left if im confused or very surprised...it happens alot but you only gotta be worried if they go down and my nostrils flare xD

Best Answer

Both!

Best Answer

i dont pay attention to stuff like that so i really dont know

Best Answer

I can raise both independently, but I don't know if I raise one more than the other.

Best Answer

i do not want a punch..i keep them cool..

Best Answer

It depends on whether it means, "Is that so?" (left!) or "You are crazier than a rabid cat lady." (other left!)

Best Answer

i don't know how to raise either one

Best Answer

Left. But I can raise either, independently too. lol

Best Answer

wait you are supposed to have two?!?!

Best Answer

Right, all the time... Like then I read this question

Best Answer

Yup, right one :)

Best Answer