Questionator Questionator 26-30 330 Answers Mar 1 in Community

Question of the Day

My mother carried me around for 9 months and then brought me into the world... I consider that a big one.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

that was an exceptional answer..!
awesome..

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

very true, a mother is a "given".

Best Answer

I disagree. I think that was the worst answer

Best Answer

Define family first, in my opinion, families are made with love, not only by blood. accordingly, I would say my a few close friends have had the greatest impact on me, when they were always there for me , never let me down or turned on me in times of need or trouble.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My uncle, he was the only one in a family of musicians willing to take the time to teach me the guitar. In those lessons, he also taught me many life lessons that I still observe to this day. We are built the same way emotionally, so his advice was gold

Best Answer

My father,I was raised by a single dad,my mom left when I was 9. He has just been so amazing,so loving and caring. He is the reason I am who I am today.

Best Answer

Amazing

Best Answer

I was raisied by a single dad too

Best Answer

My son... during his life and even after his death (auto accident)

Best Answer

God bless your soul.

Best Answer

Ahh, there is nothing so soul-destroying as losing a child. I lost my only little girl at birth... I am so sorry, but I am glad that you got to know him. You love them forever and always in your heart.

Best Answer

My little brother. He's 6 years old. Looks at me like i'm his world, he believes everything I say and does whatever I tell him gladly. He makes me want to be the person he sees.

Best Answer

I too once lived this... He once was my shadow But now is distant even though we are just a mile apart.

Best Answer

My mum. I'm 43 years old and I still ask how high when she says jump! Lol. Don't know about impact but she still scares the heck outa me 😄

Best Answer

Even if my mom has her favorite daughter, I would say she still is the one who have had the biggest impact on me. Regardless of how tough she was on me while growing up and how I have become a shadow of her favorite daughter just to desperately make her see that I deserve the same affection, I still owe her the strength I have to deal with pain. She has gone through extreme pain and difficulties to ensure that all her daughters would get the best education and life she can offer. She gave up her dreams for our dreams. I saw her struggles and her strength while I was growing up. Being the youngest and the smallest among her 4 daughters, I had that opportunity to sleep beside her while growing up. Her strength not to breakdown in front of us was admirable and seeing her breaking down in the middle of the night when she thought all of us were asleep was heartbreaking. That strength itself made me who I am now and her sacrifices just to give us a better future pushed me to find that flicker of success so that I would be able to support her. She's not as young as before and I think whatever I can afford to ensure that she can enjoy a little of life's luxury is something that she deserves. :)

Best Answer

My Father (rip 1988)....i feel as if he has made me out to be the strong-willed woman i am today, even though he passed away when i was only 7 yrs old...he was always there for me physically, mentally and emotionally during my childhood years...he was the type of father who showed me the difference between right and wrong the way any good parent should do...I am always thinking about him and talking to him spiritually and because of the strong impact he had onme growing up i will forever be grateful for him:)

Best Answer

RIP

Best Answer

My brother. His like a teddy bear to me. I can talk to him whenever i want. i can hug him, kiss him,simply have fun with him. so my parents may take the credit of giving birth to me and raise me up; but it's my litter brother who made me feel special.

Best Answer

the people that had the most impact on me was not my typical family...but to me blood doesnt mean family, when people that care about you and are there for you whether its blood or not..thats family

Best Answer

Right! I have 6 siblings but yet I consider my best friend my brother more than I do them.

Best Answer

yup, i have a bunch of people that aren't my family but i consider them family becuz of that.

Best Answer

But I am fortunate to have an extremely large family, including some that make up for the rest. I guess I am very lucky despite it all /smiles/

Best Answer

My Mum :)

Best Answer

All of them

Best Answer

My brother; he is better at everything, irritable, and violent. Strangely enough though, when it matters most he always seems to do the right thing.

Best Answer

My son he is there to listen no matter what comes my way.

Best Answer

My dad he screwed my family up a lot but I still love him

Best Answer

My brother. He has always been there for me and called me when he needed me. It has never been one sided. We always know that no matter what, we will be there for each other. I am the luckiest little sister in the world.

Best Answer

My sister. We survived a lot together.

Best Answer

My older brother<br />
He always stood up for me because I can't do it myself but ya

Best Answer

My grandmother <3

Best Answer