The Swedish Chef from the Muppets

Best Answer

It's a tie between Rachael Ray and Nigella Lawson.

Best Answer

Gina Neely--just cause she's so damned cute and sexy

Best Answer

Nigella Lawson. Her food is amazing and I'd get a good view as well ;)

Best Answer

Chef Roble' or Anthony Bourdain.

Best Answer

Marcus Samuelsson or Rick Bayless---

Best Answer

either gordon ramsey or alton brown

Best Answer

Bobby Flay. I think we have similar preferences when it comes to food. Really, any of the Iron Chefs though.

Best Answer

Bobby chinn... Gordon Ramsay... And Ina Garten

Best Answer

I saw a program once about Gordon Ramsay's restaurant back in the day, when he first started out. HIs chiefs were licking the cloth and wiping the dishes !!!!! Now my husband is a chef and we were watching it with some of his other chef friends we all went YUCK. Next day at work, they are all going on about his style of food how wonderful it was, I was like "Did you not see" !!! So sorry nasty Chef, if those under him do that sh*t, basic food hygiene !!

Best Answer

The main boy at El Bulli , whoever he is.

Best Answer

Paula Dean or Ina gardner the barefoot contessa.

Best Answer

Gary Rhodes, not world famous I think, but he does really good comfort food and I love that kind of stuff. Plus I think he would not blow a gasket if I asked for my meat well cooked, not into this pink stuff YUCK.

Best Answer

Best Answer

gary rhodes is worse than delia smith !

Best Answer

The first time I cooked Christmas dinner I used her cookbook made the stuffing gravy everything from scratch, now I am not a cook, but it came out fantastic. i just like his type of cooking and he seems a nice person, not up his ar se down to earth.

Best Answer

Alton Brown. I'd learn a lot in addition to having good eats.

Best Answer