jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 10 Answers Mar 15, 2012

All of them as fast food will just get one to the grave much faster .

Thank you , With all of the grease it's cooked with is the main reason it's called Fast food " Call the undertaker "

Best Answer

I don't why it's called Fsat anyway.Anytime I've gone I sit in the drive through for 20 minutes,then the order is wrong reo another 15 minutes. GEESE!

Best Answer

In That case you would die from starvation James , 20 minutes is to damn long to wait .

Best Answer

In the UK I think we have the same but smaller fast food outlets and frankly all round standards are poor and I will not go in any of them. Some of our Supermarkets and Service Stations have good quality smaller outlets which are great.

Best Answer

It's hard to get quality standards when they hire Kids.
and change employees every other month.

Best Answer

Damn good point.

Best Answer

Never swore anything, but I don't get why people are so hooked on McDonalds. They have a good breakfast menu, but there burgers suck. I can't believe I liked them when I was a kid. Almost everywhere else makes better tasting burgers than Mc Donalds.

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

all of them

Best Answer

You will live longer.

Best Answer

Chinese WOW WOW Express

Best Answer

It's funny how the Lowest paid People are the
ones that Handle and Prepare our FOOD!

Best Answer

taco bell...

Best Answer

You never know what is in that meat.

Best Answer

i had an older friend, who worked at one of the factories, he SWORE they would ship in kangaroo meat. he could be full of **** though.

Best Answer

They caught Jack in Box doing that Big fine.

Best Answer

maybe he was telling the truth! well, goodnight Mr.method

Best Answer

Night ,Night, Sweet Dreams!

Best Answer

Yeah, Taco Bell has to be the worst. Nothing but nasty gut bombs coming out of that place.

Best Answer

KFC- you pay for it for 2 days

Best Answer