I met my husband 8yrs ago and have been married for 3. Everything happened so (too) fast and I learned how to shut off the internal panic button and just go with the flow because everything "seemed almost perfect." Although I am accountable for my choices; at his initiative, we moved in together after 2 months, moved states away after 5, and purchased a house that we couldn't afford within a year & eventually married.Present moment, I feel nothing and wonder if I ever did. When I do feel something, it's anxiety. I am craving independence, to be on my own, and to find out who I am without a man to depend on.The kicker? I love him & care for him very much: he's attractive, driven, loving, and would do anything for me. However, he can also be very empty, angry/ rage & manipulative.Every person and marriage has faults but this feeling of numbness is finally over whelming. I confronted him with this and he says it's up to me if we should get a divorce or not. Leap of faith, or stay and try?
lghechday lghechday 31-35, F 3 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Marriage

Only you can decide whether or not you think your current relationship is a lost cause or not.

Best Answer

I feel like we all know when we can go a little bit longer or if we are completely, literally tired. Have you tried counseling with your husband?

Best Answer

what does your heart tell you to do?

How will you feel in a year, 2 years, 5 years, if you stay?

it is hard to change anyone

Best Answer