I met my husband 8yrs ago and have been married for 3. Everything happened so (too) fast and I learned how to shut off the internal panic button and just go with the flow because everything "seemed almost perfect." Although I am accountable for my choices; at his initiative, we moved in together after 2 months, moved states away after 5, and purchased a house that we couldn't afford within a year & eventually married.Present moment, I feel nothing and wonder if I ever did. When I do feel something, it's anxiety. I am craving independence, to be on my own, and to find out who I am without a man to depend on.The kicker? I love him & care for him very much: he's attractive, driven, loving, and would do anything for me. However, he can also be very empty, angry/ rage & manipulative.Every person and marriage has faults but this feeling of numbness is finally over whelming. I confronted him with this and he says it's up to me if we should get a divorce or not. Leap of faith, or stay and try?
lghechday lghechday 31-35, F 3 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Marriage

Only you can decide whether or not you think your current relationship is a lost cause or not.

Best Answer

I feel like we all know when we can go a little bit longer or if we are completely, literally tired. Have you tried counseling with your husband?

Best Answer

what does your heart tell you to do?<br />
How will you feel in a year, 2 years, 5 years, if you stay?<br />
it is hard to change anyone

Best Answer