BlankPage123456787 BlankPage123456787 70+, F 16 Answers Jan 18, 2012

physical, I don't yell or scream.

Best Answer

Yelling/Screaming. Never had a physical fight with anyone. Hope I never do. I promised my Mom that I'd never hit a girl after I saw my Dad beat the daylights out of her and drag her down the stairs. One of the best things my wife ever said was "you know, we've argued, but never fought".

Best Answer

more yelling/screaming vs actual fist fights but i've been in my share of my both of them....but now i just try to avoid both like the plague because i think fighting is pretty pointless, unless it's absolutely necessary(which in my mind is pretty much never lol)

Best Answer

neither.......not a yeller or much of a talker........physical when i was a teen ........but they challenged me first.......& i put em in their place ;-)

Best Answer

Yelling because I like using big words to make dumb people confused (mean). Also, Shakespearean insults are the best. :)

Best Answer

Pysical

Best Answer

Never been in a physical fight in my life. Come to think of it, I've never been in a yelling and screaming one either. The arguments I have been involved in are dark, but not loud and definitely not physical.

Best Answer

Yelling/Screaming though I haven't done that for a couple of decades.

Best Answer

Physical and I like that xD

Best Answer

physical never yelled at one single person just said hello with my fist :p

Best Answer