omfg747 omfg747 26-30, M 201 Answers Mar 31, 2010

I was in hard labor without any pain medication for 10 hours while I was giving birth to my second daughter. Now if any guy out there can prove to me that it takes TEN HOURS for the pain from being punched in the nuts to subside, then we can have a reasonable debate.

Best Answer

First of all men will usually get kicked in the balls more often than an average woman will give birth. And I bet you were offered pain medication before giving birth, when we get kicked in the balls its usually without warning, and without getting offered any pain medication. Then last but not least you said it was your second daughter witch suggests one of two things either you are too stupid to use protection, or the reward outweighs the pain.

Best Answer

(1) No, as a matter of fact, I was not "offered medication", as I very clearly stated in my post. At least, there was no medication for the first 10 hours of labor because I was not sufficiently dilated. Please introduce me to ANY guy who has been kicked in the nuts consistently for 10 hours and then we can reasonably compare pain levels. (And by the way, even after getting the medication, there is generally still some level of pain during birth - how some women do it "naturally", I'll never know.) (2) Severe pain, expected or not, is damned uncomfortable. Your suggestion that giving birth should somehow hurt less because the experience is planned certainly does not resonate with ANY woman who has spent hours of intense labor with nothing more than Lamaze techniques to ease the pain. (3) "Too stupid to use protection" in the matter of my pregnancy. What a lovely suggestion, particularly as you're making it to a complete stranger. You've done a very eloquent job here of reminding me of why I so seldom visit this place any longer: too many members with big mouths and little brains.

Best Answer

I would love to give a reply to this. But you're too hurt from birthing your children.

No, as a matter of fact, I was not "offered medication", as I very clearly stated in my post. At least, there was no medication for the first 10 hours of labor because I was not sufficiently dilated.

That's clearly stating what happened not,

I was in hard labor without any pain medication for 10 hours
That states that you didn't have it, not that you weren't offered.

But I mean hey you knew the risks of pregnancy including pain. Women choose to birthing naturally. If any man was forced into being sacked. I'm sorry I'd be saying BRING ON THE MEDS. But the point isn't that you're saying

Please introduce me to ANY guy who has been kicked in the nuts consistently for 10 hours and then we can reasonably compare pain levels.

NO MAN WOULD EVER COMMIT TO ANYTHING MORE THAN 1 SACKING. EVER.

That's the point. You're too busy poorly disregarding his reply and point. But I won't disregard yours. I'm sure it hurts more. But all I have to say is stop bitching about situations you put yourself in.

You were also asking for **** heads to reply due to your call out of trolls everywhere.

then we can have a reasonable debate.

TL;DR You're being a pig headed woman who thinks her pain trumps everyone elses. Both hurt. But you chose to go through it. Suck it up. Let us ***** about pains that we didn't choose to endure.

Best Answer

you obviosly never been to puerto rico we hit each other for fun hours on end so quit you yapping about its more painfull kuz it aint try popping 3 4 four childs in an hour then tell me if it compares to getting hit in the balls

Best Answer

Well, as a guy who gets into ballbusting (it is a kink), I can tell you that I have been kicked in the nuts many, many times. Some times willingly, as part of my fetish, but quite a few times in my life by ********. It depends completely on the kick. I have been kicked naked by a woman in high heels and not felt it 5 minutes afterward. I have also been (unwillingly) kicked in the nuts by someone wearing sneakers (when I was in jeans) and it hit just right. One of my testicles (I forget which one, but I got pictures somewhere) was swollen enormously and it hurt horribly for days. What made it worse is that my schooling and job required me to move around a lot so I was in absolutely excruciating pain. While majority of times you only feel a lot of pain for half and hour to an hour (some times as little as a few minutes, but you usually are not that lucky...or unlucky...depending on your point of view :D), it is definitely not uncommon to have a kick that has you in pretty horrible pain for a few days. (and I have mates who claim they have had kicks that have left them sore for over a week...not sure if that is an exaggeration or not, but it could be true, considering how long it take bruising in that area to go away)
Of course when you have one that hurts for days like that, it is even worse because you gotta try to act normal in front of everyone when every time you make a move, you go from being in extreme pain to being in fantastic pain. To me that is a good motivation to get kicked in the nuts, but to guys who don't have that fetish, I am sure it is not so fun.
Which is more painful (birth or nut kick)? I have no idea as I have not given birth. I think it is pretty arrogant for guys to say being kicked hurts more and just as arrogant for women to say giving birth hurts more. I have had kicks (unwilling ones too) that have put me in more pain than before that moment I could have imagined, and it lasted for days. Till a woman has experienced that, I don't think she can make a judgment. Likewise, I can only guess what giving birth feels like, so I believe it is completely arrogant for a guy to make a judgment.
In short, lets just all kick each other in the nuts, have lots of babies, and have lots of fun. ;) (if you don't like my humor, feel free to bust me :P)

Best Answer

First off, your statement is flawed. Getting kicked in the balls for 10 hours would cause severe numbness and the guy would most likely faint. There is no comparison for the pain, they are different pains. It'd be like comparing and orange to a chicken. It's ridiculous to do! I do remember reading somewhere however, getting kicked in the testicles (like a full on kick to the balls themselves) DOES hurt more than child birth, however, childbirth is a lasting pain, and if you're anything like me, your tolerance of pain begins to go down as the pain lasts and in end hurts as much if not more in the long run. So overall the pain is on the same level, but only on the same level in which orange and chicken are both food (that is ALL they have in common, nothing else)

Best Answer

let me just put this scientifically A kick in the balls is above 9000 del (units) of pain which is similar to giving birth to 160 kids and breaking up to 3200 bones at a time.

Best Answer

well heres the facts there is a scale ( not sure what units there in im gonna say Jewles for sake of argument ) but the average human body can take up to 200 jewles of pain child birth is 500 jewels a full fledged no holds kick to the nuts is 4000 thats a fact however most men who get kicked that hard either A. Go into convulsions shock and even death. B.Pass out or C. Render him sterile and even paralyzed. now women deal with excruciating pain for long periods of time but remember the body of a female is designed for that exact purpouse which is to give birth. males however are tasked with protecting ***** which are the actual babies the testes are very VERY fragile it actually adjusts to tempature drop and raise when you kick a man in the testes your actualy killing millions of ***** and damaging production structures its not pretty. so in terms of pure pain or perhaps what can occur because of it getting kicked in the balls is hands down worst. but women deal with less pain for more time so it cuts both ways.

Best Answer

i see someone posted earlier the units are del i think his numbers are off but we have the same basic conclusion with larger numbers

Best Answer

So what if you do it for fun than it ovisolusly can't be too painful

Best Answer

You are so wrong, a kidney stone hurts more than giving birth, and you certainty don't know how much a kick in the balls hurts, so shut the **** up

Best Answer

the human body can take 45DEL or units of pain before it becomes unbearable...women giving birth take 57DEL.....a man tacking a hard kick to the testicles takes 9000DEL and it lasts at most 2 hours and does not only give pain in the testicles but it is as if you were it in the stomach as well......9000DEL = pain of giving birth to 160 babies and breaking 3,200 bones at once in the first but the pain gradualy reduces within the couple hrs.

Best Answer

While calling someone stupid, you just proved yourself stupid by spelling a simple word like which (not witch) incorrectly

Best Answer

Ok, I'll accept that challenge. Two words:
Crushed Testicle

Best Answer

You are a old saggy **** who would want to pound u

Best Answer

Actually I have gotten kicked in the balls and caused extreme swelling and the pain lasted for numerous days

Best Answer

avtually when a woman goes into labor her mind just goes into overdrive and she can't remember the pain kin of like when you know you had a dream but can't remem
ber it

Best Answer

Measuring using Del (units of pain), being hit in the testicles is more painful than giving birth. In fact, it's 157x more painful!

Best Answer

getting kick in the nuts hurts more than givin childbirth because the women body produce substance to ease the pain an 10 hours is not long i've been kick in the nuts an it last a day and a half and i know this dont happen to wemen when u get kick in your nuts we puke cramp out for almost 20mins we cant walk nuts might burst cant give children anymore and the pain is intence cuz the nuts is only nerves just by sum one flicking it can hurt bad and if you got cuaght in your zipper i dont even wana talk about it

Best Answer

I see where you are going with your points. but you suck at arguing and acknowledging another person's point of view. actually kind of annoying.

Best Answer

@JanIAm1031 I had two ball surgeries and for 3 weeks straight it felt like i was getting kicked in the balls every 20 minutes. i went through this twice. quit complaining about your 10 hours in labor and suck it up. Doctor said Ive had two of the most painful surgeries a human can have

Best Answer

Giving birth may take longer, but a kick in the nuts is like someone taking a shotgun and shooting you point blank in the lower stomach, and I would think that every human being is equal so imagine all the pain from 10 hours of giving birth compacted into that quick contact of the foot to the nutsack. I've seen people puke a second after getting kicked there. It is unlike any feeling you Could imagine, completely indescribable. Because it's not just your nuts that hurt its internal. I honestly don't know what it is. And i agree with wkuk4real if I could have a kid which I would love too someday, but if it required me getting kicked in the nuts to have a kid, I would not do it. It's that bad. You need a nutsack to understand. And I it does hurt sooooo bad which I know it hurts why the **** would anybody wan to go through that twice?

Best Answer

I'm a guy an I read that somewhere and I can't remember where, do you have the source? Because I need o prove so many people wrong

Best Answer

That was some weirdo who has a fettish lol I don't even know how that's possible. I would never EVER let someone kick me in the nuts for fun. Not even money

Best Answer

I do believe the question is "What hurts more?" Not "What hurts longer?". So it doesn't matter how long your childbirth "Pain" lasts.

Best Answer

The human body can bear up to 45 del (units of pain) at the time of giving birth, a woman can eel up to 57 del(units of pain) This is 20 bones getting fractured at the same time. kick in the balls is above 9000 del (units of pain) which is giving birth to 160 kids and breaking up to 3200 bones

Best Answer

this one time i was with my friends. Then my friend held my arms and a other friend my legs. and then the girl kept kicking me in my testicels for probably 1 min wich felt like 1 year. then i kept hurting. it was like that for 1 hour after my friends started noticing i was not acting. so his mother took me to the hospital after alot of stuff with id and insurance. i got there and they told me 1 of my ball went back into my stomach and sunk into my thigh. it felt like my balls where being crushed the entire time. and the process could take a few hours untill it came back. after 17 painfull hours. it sunk back into my ball sack and it was twisted. so doctor had to twist it and he twisted wrong way. wich hurt like hell. then he twisted it back wich hurt less. that concludes my 17 and a half hour of pain. wich has a lot of spelling faults cause i am dutch please excuse me for that.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I dont think it's even fair to compare the two, both sides want to be right. JanIam1031, is just one of those females, she wants to prove she's a "strong" woman, so she'll never give into this argument. "10 hours of labor without any drugs" c'mon. There's no way for men to feel the excruciating pains of labor, as well as woman will never understand the piercing pain of a size 9 shoe to the fellas. Wkuk4real was simply saying you knew what you were getting into, mentally, physically and emotionally you had time to prepare, not that one can really prepare for child birth. Ive read stories of woman giving painless birth, my aunt said her second child was worse than the first, my mom says the second time was easier. Everyone's tolerance for pain is different, but I will say I don't know one guy who's been kicked in the nuts without experiencing pain.

Best Answer

Plus JanIam1031 when you were giving birth, there weren't many drugs they could give you, medicine has made a great leap forward since the 40's. To say your argument is stronger than the other without experiencing both sides, is ignorant.

Best Answer

lets compare it to this, getting kicked in the nuts is like getting stabbed. its a sharp pain that happens suddenly and sticks with you for a bit. giving birth is like scratching an itch over 10 hours. also, i work in an ER where moms give birth quite a bit, pain meds are always offered, if not down in the ER then up in L&D. either way, no pain meds for getting kicked, yes pain meds for giving birth

Best Answer

Women can get kidney stones too. And you certainly don't know what giving birth is like, so shut the **** up. (See how stupid you sound/look?)

Best Answer

Scratching an itch? you have GOT to be kidding. That's why women scream at the top of their lungs during childbirth? And I'm pretty sure there are more women who have died from childbirth than men who have died from being kicked in the balls. I'm a guy, just saying. I'm pretty sure they can't be compared, they're two totally different things.

Best Answer

I would much rather get kicked in the balls than have to go through the pain of pregnancy.

Best Answer

Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who had a Kidney stone. He said it was absolutely excruciating, and hurt way more than getting kicked in the balls. Then from a women's perspective, she said that the pregnancy was more painful than her kidney stone. Please get both sides of the story before you start running your mouth with unsupported facts.

Best Answer

in del (units of pain), a kick in the balls is equal to 160 child births and 3200 broken bones ALL AT ONCE.
So before women think they are so badass in experiencing pain more than men could, think again. A kick in the balls is the most offensive thing you can do to a man, and nothing outside of physically hurting you (and we mean HURT) should give you privilege to do it. it's worse than calling a female the C-word.

Best Answer

You are very intelligent on paper, but in reality you are just ignorant and trying to be something you are not. The question isn't about pain over time, and it is proven fact a kick in the nads is more painful than pregnancy. That is the answer to the question right there, you stated it. No where did it ask for pain over time, just what hurts more. Also, we are comparing a pain that happens for 5-10minutes, maybe 20-30 if hard enough, against something that can take hours. Yeah you go through pain, a lot of it even, but you are complaining about something every female from every mammal species goes through. Also, if you take what he said in perspective, he doesn't have a little brain. In fact you are the one that looks dumb once again for not reading it correctly. It was a comparison, you didn't realize he was basically saying something good comes out of pregnancy, whereas nothing good comes from being kicked in the balls, besides infertility of course.(joke)

Best Answer

ive thrown up from being kicked in the balls because the pain was so severe. When you throw up from it being so painful, then we can have a reasonable debate

Best Answer

oy my mom was in labor for 50 hours stop being a *****

Best Answer

You, and everyone else who reference this "del" unit of pain, please do some real reasearch before you start spouting this nonsense. There is no such thing as the del pain unit, and it doesn't not register childbirth at 57 and a nutshot at over 9000. It's a fake piece of information spread on the internet, that should be noticably fake because it uses the "over 9000" meme in it's presentation. The closest we have to the del is the dol, a 1-10 scale of pain relative to the person. Since there's not a sufficient sample of people who have both given birth and been kicked in the nuts, no one can say for sure that one hurts more than the other. Please please please get your facts straight before you post something on the internet. Everyone can see what you post and they'll know you don't know what you're talking about.

Best Answer

I was side kicked in the balls 2 time during a sparing session. The pain was so intense that I went into shock, unable to even move or speak, only shake. Once I came to my senses, I could still not move much at all other then to get out of the ring, just to walk was next to impossible. The damage left me with a deep and nasty bruise that covered my entire genitalia even to my inner thigh and toward the back. I couldn't sit for 3 week with out experience excruciating pain. the pain did not subside quickly at all, in fact the pain only increased with time as the shock and adrenalin wore off. for 3 weeks it hurt to pee, it hurt to have an erection and it hurt just to walk.
on a scale of pain, women giving birth is 50-100 del while men getting kicked in the nuts is over 9000 del of pain
You would be hard pressed to find a single story of birth pain being so intense it sent a women into shock. Women just dont really understand and men with tiny little balls that have never dropped dot 't understand very often ether. Men like my self with large low hanging testicles often experience pain from having our ball hit the side of our thighs while running or jumping. women do often see teal cases of testicular damage ether, they are used to seeing less significant schoolyard violence. Any idiot can tell you the degree of pain experience depend on the intensity of the damage dealt. simply having my balls hit the side of my legs causes a shocking pain! so imagine being side kicked 2 times by a martial arts peer. you will never be able to experience that level of pain even through birth, because you simply do not have a set of nerves as sensitive and vulnerable as the male testicles, a plain scientific fact.
Birth is only painful naturally for some women, but not all women experience birth pain naturally. Birth is usually only painful due to improper technique and perpetration. Today birth pains are dealt with using drugs, birth pains can be avoided with out drugs, and birth can actually be pleasurable if one is properly trained to give birth. It has been scientifically proven that damage to the testicle is significantly more painful then birth, and it can also eliminate and man chances of having his own children. If you had an education in the subject you would know that it is a scientific/ genetic fact that men have endured 2 times the evolutionary pressure then women have, thus science debunks any notion women suffer(ed) more, leaving women with millions of years in evolution to catch up to men

Best Answer

women do not often see real cased of testicular damage*

Best Answer

I have had children and i was in unbearable pain with my first i was in pain for 10 hours with out realiefe due to them stuffing up my medication to bring on labour with my second i was in excruciating pain for 2 days with out pain killers due to my son being born premiture i was unable to take medication for both mine and his safty but after 2 days i was given a epidural which gave me complete relefe what i am saying is giving birth is pure hell the pain is on going and relentless but we r able to b given very strong pain killers which work absolute wonders when a man is kicked in the nuts even though the pain might not last nearly as long and isn't as constsnt they are unable to take as strong a pain killers to help them i think that both r equally as horrible and unbareable but untill a guy gives birth or a girl gets kicked in the nuts which will NEVER happen neith sex has any leg to stand on to say thatthe pain that they feel is worse

Best Answer

Thats totally wrong, im a man & giving childbirth is 100x more painful than getting kicked in the balls

Best Answer

I have never had the pain from a kick last ten hours but one girl squeezed my balls......i supposedly passed out in less than a minute (felt like 10 minutes) I couldn't breathe at all....
It's been 15 hours and I'm barely limping.......so I think that's your comparison.

Best Answer

You do know the pain last for like 2 days?

Best Answer

How often do men get kicked in the balls???

Best Answer

Good chance you are right but these are two different types of pain it's a comparing apples and oranges thing. If giving birth felt like getting kicked in the testicals when in labor you would continually puke all over yourself. Would that be better? One thing is for sure, when you give birth you get a beautiful reward, a wonderful child and it's a very happy time in life. Nothing good ever came from being kicked in the testicles.

Best Answer

Lets put this in a time spent in pain kind of way:
Ladies spend up to 20 hour in labor feeling all kinds of pain i don't wan to feel.
Men spend about an hour in EXTREME pain when kicked in the nuts.
Ladies on average have 2-3 kids in there lifetime.
In my personal experience, i have been kicked in the nuts about 30 times this month(November) (strange group of friends)
lets do the math-ladies feel EXTREME pain from child birth 40-60 hours in there LIFETIME. Men feel EXTREME pain for 20-30 hours A MONTH. I hope to live till im about 80 and am probably going to stop taking hits when im 50 so 20-30 hours a month for 12 months for 35 years! so that's 8400-12600 hours in that 35 year time span!!! I know this might now be all exact, but its close enough for me! Girls need to suck it up. just cause you feel major pain 2-3 times in your life doesn't give you the right to say you hurt more then us!

Best Answer

The stupid thing about this question is anyone who has ever givin birth has never been kicked in the balls and anyone who has been kicked in the balls will never give birth so how the **** are you supposed to answer this? Women will say child birth is worse and men will say getting kicked in the balls is worse. Getting kicked in the balls is a ***** but I think child birth would be worse. I picture like pushing a head statue out your *******.

Best Answer

saw this on a site
1. getting kicked in the nuts is 9000 del( pain units) while child birth is about 60 del. that means getting kicked in the nuts is the same as giving birth to over 160 children at the same time or breakin over 3000 bones simultaneously.
2. people die all the time from getting kicked in the nuts. when you experience too much pain to handle your brain shuts down so you dont suffer and never wakes up, it's a state of shock.

Best Answer

when you measure pain you don't measure how long you are experiencing, you would measure in del(units). so when you get kicked in the balls, you are experiencing 9000del(units) whilest giving birth only has up to a max of 75 del(units) of pain the human body can only bear up to 45 dels so there for although you may experience the pain longer men experience it harder.

Best Answer

when you measure pain you don't measure how long you are experiencing, you would measure in del(units). so when you get kicked in the balls, you are experiencing 9000del(units) whilest giving birth only has up to a max of 75 del(units) of pain the human body can only bear up to 45 dels so there for although you may experience the pain longer men experience it harder. so go and find me a women who fells more pain at giving birth.

Best Answer

Well I knew a guy that was shot in testicles with a paintball and he needed to ice em for three day and peed blood soooooooo yeah a little worse

Best Answer

A kick in the balls is actually equivalent to birthing 167 babies at the same time

Best Answer

You are the one with a little brain a kick in the balls can be as painful as birthing 167 babies

Best Answer

I think what people don't realize when this debate happens is the time duration for each action. A guy gets kicked in the balls, yes maybe it hurts more than pregnancy. But it's much more manageable because it subsides over time. The pain lessens and lessens since the initial impact. During child birth, the mother's pain only intensifies. And it can last up to, like your case for example, 10 hours. In either case, a man or woman could take some pain medicine to ease the pain, but it will hurt both parties. I believe child birth is a beautiful thing and takes a lot of balls (no pun intended) to put yourself through it so I praise your bravery and strength. But I also believe that getting kicked in the balls could be considered just as painful. But there's not beauty to being kicked in the balls like there is with delivering a child. Pregnancy is meant to be a selfless act where a woman undergoes extreme pain knowingly to bring to life a new human being. Getting kicked in the balls is just pure bad luck with no heroic praise. I think women want the praise, which is obviously deserved, for what they did by saying no man could understand that pain. They might not be able to understand the exact pain because they can never be in the same exact situation. But I think they can definitely understand having to deal with that pain, though it may be short lived.

Best Answer

I was jumped and kicked the the groin repeatedly for at least 5 minutes strait while the multiple teens wore cleats. once they stopped via cops i spent the first four and a half hours waiting to see a doctor while in pain just to take the highest pain pills they would allow me to have. I then spent the next four days in so much pain that all I could do was lay in bed. imagine if you will that even the slightest twitch of a muscle would make you have so much pain you could not move or speak. I amazingly still have full use of my body parts but have scars now thanks to the cleats. I believe that women are tough and I have respect for them but i know no women that could go through that much pain. just figured i would let you know that a mans pain can last a long time.

Best Answer

The subject isn't about how long the pain takes to subside, Its about how much pain each conflicts. I'm sure I wouldn't want either to happen though.

Best Answer

Over 9000 isn't a meme reference. It's a power level for a character in a certain japanese anime.

Best Answer

Women have defecated on them selves while in child birth. It's actually pretty common in fact. Maybe men have too from getting kicked in the balls. I'm just saying. your not the only one.

Best Answer

Those facts are such bullshit. I want to see the doctor accredited website where people keep finding this fact. If that were true and the human body could only handle 45 dels, and child birth is up to 75. Every man who got kicked in the balls would die instantaneously, theres no way that men could endure 9000 'del' if the human body can only handle 45. With the way women look when they give birth and how much they scream with 75 'del' of pain, I doubt any man would be able to handle 9000. Bullshit!

Best Answer

Ya? Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten knocked up if you're just gonna fuçkin' whine about it, ya stupid $lut. Have a fuçkin' abortion next time and shut your god damn mouth. Pu$$y.
And if you're gonna give me that whole, "I was raped" bull$hit... First up, you were probably asking for it by dressing like a tramp and my only response to you is, "good."

Best Answer

I once got a bungee cord disconnect from whatever it was on, flung back and hit me straight on my nuts and i was aching for a day

Best Answer

Look It no competition, you cannot die from the pain of childbirth! Yes you can die from complications in child birth, but not from the extreme pain its self. The very waves of testicular pain can become so intense the man goes into convulsions and dies! A woman killed a man by grabbing his balls and squeezing until he went into shock and died, over a parking spot. So you don't hold candle in this argument. Your birth pain intensity cannot kill you our testicular pain intensity can. In fact studies show Testicle pain as being over 40 times more painful then birth in some cases. Pain so intense that leads to shock and death, unless you have that in birth, then u must concede.

Best Answer

I was side kicked in the balls 2 times in a row during a sparing session. These where two medium power kicks, that could have been stronger if my friend/ sparing partner Danial had intended me more harm, but they where defiantly strong kicks. The pain was so intense that I went into shock, unable to even move or speak, only shake. Once I came to my senses, I could still not move much at all other then to get out of the area, just to walk was next to impossible. The damage left me with a deep and nasty bruise that covered my entire genitalia even to my inner thigh and toward the back. The bruise hurt, my testicles ached greatly, the flesh around it burned, the swelling felt expansive and painful, yet most of all it would send shock waves to my brain in great jolts. I couldn't sit for 3 weeks with out experiencing excruciating pain. The pain did not subside quickly at all, in fact the pain only increased with time as the shock and adrenalin wore off. For 3 weeks it hurt to pee, it hurt to have an erection and it hurt just to walk. As crude as it sounds I would rather pass a pinecone out the other end then to ever experience that pain again.
Now it has been argued by women that childbirth is much more painful then being kicked in the balls, so let us put an end to this malarkey once and for all:
A human body can take of to 45 DEL (Unit of Pain) before it starts to become unbearable. The pain a woman feels giving birth is around 57 DEL of pain, the equivalent feeling of fracturing 20 bones at once. A hard kick to the nuts measures over 9000 DEL's, the equivalent pain of giving birth to 160 babies and breaking 3,200 bones at once. Girls, when you're giving birth, remember that being kicked in the nuts is over 157 times as painful.Granted, it is a completely different type of pain, but there are bigger differences as observed below:
There are various groin injuries that can result from a kick. The deadly ones either injure the urinary tract, the blood pathways or the testis, an artery can also be ruptured. Often at least two systems are struck ruinously. A martial artist striking to kill might try to send a shock wave through the prostate and up to the bladder. This can also cause a vascular rupture. Massive testicular trauma can also lead to the formation of blood clots. Due to the lack of firm structure in the testicles, these blood clots will often break free as fairly large structures and either clog the heart OR do brain damage as they pass through. (The later is a sever stroke, which of course is potentially fatal.)
You would be very hard pressed to do the same to a woman, and if you hit them hard enough to cause that to happen, they would probably have a crushed pelvis and other problems such as internal organ damage.
A testicle shock death: Once catastrophically struck a testicle sends constant pain signals that can put the man into brain shock before the injured area can go into shock itself. Additionally sometimes the injury may not reach a shock state where it stops sending overloads to the brain. This constant shock relapse is often what actually killed untreated victims. This is one more reason for ice. It numbs the pain.
While child birth can lead to death, the death is not typically caused by the pain of child birth except for rare cases with extreme complications. Usually the death is a result of a complications its self. However we see that in the case of testicular damage, the pain its self can be so intense and long lasting that it can lead to a mans death.
Do I really care if men win some petty competition of who suffers more? No, it's not even a competition any way, women simply do not possess the same set of sensitive nerves as men do in their testicles. I'm simply tired of how women down play testicular damage! Not to mention how tired I am of hearing them complain about birth and periods. Regardless, The fact is: Kicking a man in the balls for any other reason then an extremely necessary act of self defense, is one of the most disgusting a terrible things you could do to a man.
Physical pain aside I herd the best quote ever today, this man said in context to the subject: "Not all the birth pains in the world can amount to the pain I feel every day I endure and night I cry my self to sleep, because some psychotic women took my ability to have children away from me during her superficial tantrum."< that pretty much says it all right there...
Bottom line: "It's disgusting!"
BTW: If testicular pain can reach up to 157 times that of birth pain, imagine how much worse it is for a man to be raped via the old fashion rope around the balls and pounding them method.

Best Answer

It a simple matter of science. It is physically impossible to experience pain with out the nerves to process it. Women do not possess a set of nerves that delivers the same levels of pain intensity during birth, that men have in their testicles. The pain intensity in the testicle, depending on the damage level, can send a man into convulsions and kill him.

Best Answer

Del is an operator used in mathematics, in particular, in vector calculus, as a vector differential operator, usually represented by the nabla symbol ∇. When applied to a function defined on a one-dimensional domain, it denotes its standard derivative as defined in calculus. When applied to a field (a function defined on a multi-dimensional domain), del may denote the gradient (locally steepest slope) of a scalar field (or sometimes of a vector field, as in the Navier–Stokes equations), the divergence of a vector field, or the curl (rotation) of a vector field, depending on the way it is applied.

Best Answer

I was hit by a car whle riding my bicylce. I somehow slammed my testicles on something which caused them to bruise and fill the sac with blood. Also loosened the left testiclen from the epididymis (Very Painful). It took weeks to heal and every time I shifted in bed or got up to use the bathroom the pain would reoccur lasting for hours sometimes. The initial 48 hours I was in severe pain. I've also passed a kidney stone and spoken to two women, one who had 3 children naturally, and they both had kidney stones as well. Both said the kidney stone was much worse. That pain lasted me 2 weeks. So instead of being sexist try opening your mind.

Best Answer

I could easily assure you if someone got kicked in the nuts for ten hours straight the pain would be far more intense. it takes about 5 minutes to recover from a hit to the testicles in personal experience, but during that time alot of men are throwing up and wimpering in the fetal position on the ground. any man would most likely end up passing out within the first half hour

Best Answer

Maybe you should stop being a snooty *****, and say something constructive, like actually answering a question, like I already have. Or at least do what I am, and try to get damn trolls of this site. Also, stop using your big mouth to complain about people with big mouths. Add something useful, rather than insulting people, and being self important.

Best Answer

The debate has nothing to do with how long it takes the question is "which hurts MORE?" dumbass and the pain of getting kicked in the testicles can vary a LOT depending on how hard you were kicked... Theres no limit to how much speed or inertia an impacting object can have therefore getting hit in the testicles can be both MORE painful AND LESS painful than giving birth... You women are just greedy with the amount of credit you get for giving birth... Get over it... Theres good and bad things about being both genders so do what us men do and grow up and learn to just deal with what you were dealt without trying to create a supposed differenc in how hard YOUR lives are compared to OURS

Best Answer

my brother was doubled over for weeks, I guess that would be greater than 10 hours right? Until you have seen how bad it hurts guys I guess you don't understand it. I kicked a guy, he passed out cold it hurt so bad, he curled up went for surgery then spent 2 weeks out of school with swelling 4 times the size of a normal testicle. He said he was literally doubled over vomiting for days. Those little organs are super sensitive and horrible violent pain happens when they get kicked or squeezed. I have kicked a bunch of boys in their jewels and it looks to me that there is no contest about which is worse. I spent 10 hours with my sister giving birth and she said yeah it hurts but she could get up and walk around the room and squat down to ease the pain, then she had her son.

Best Answer

Well actually from what I have seen the pain does not go away right after the kick, it can last for days and weeks depending on how hard and how directly the foot nails a nut. If a nut is busted open it will poison the guy and kill him. There have been lots of guys killed by the shock alone because the pain is so great. I don't know of any women that have died during childbirth from shock caused by pain. I am not taking sides but as most women do they totally underestimate the pain caused by damaging testicles, ha ha. It is the most awful thing I have ever seen seeing my brother react and deal with testicle damage which lasted weeks.

Best Answer

There is no such measurement in the scientific community as 'del" of pain, but there is however a "dol" (from the latin word for pain, dolor) which was a proposed name for a unit of measurement for pain from the 1950's, but the idea never really made it far. Pain is subjective.
Even when a woman gives birth, they are not all necessarily experiencing the same amount of pain, as there are many different factors that contribute to the overall discomfort, such as baby size, the position it's in, the mother's pain threshold, right up to the amount of pain dulling hormones the body releases during child birth. It's a lot of pain, no matter how you look at it. Unfortunately there is no simple way to have a universal measurement of pain that works well from one person to the next. Aside from being made to sound like a scientific fact.
watch?v=FJeuK1Pl2bQ <Youtube!
Being kicked in the balls are completely different and there are many variables to consider. With some instances, some men will feel more pain than a childbirth and vice versa.

Best Answer

Wtf are you talking about thats a personal thing not every woman goes through labor for 10 hours. Duh.

Best Answer

The size of the brain doesnt matter, you can have a huge brain and be "stupid". Example an elephant compared to an ant? There about the same.

Best Answer

I totally agree....I was in Labour for 3 freaking days w no meds when I read that guys got threw worse w a little kick to the nuts I wanna laugh...that subsides in moments...THREE DAYS...that's all I have to say lol.by the time I had my kid I seriously was contimplateing jumping out a window I litt cldnt take it anymore.

Best Answer

Sorry spelling**

Best Answer

I am a man who has felt the pain of a well placed groin hit. It's intense, but no man knows the true pain of birth and no woman knows the true pain of testicular assault. I feel that perhaps the men may feel more pain at ONE focused amount of time, which could peak over child birth, but no man will get kicked in the crotch for 20+ hours. The SENSATION of pain could get worse for the men, but the overall pain to bear is probably worse for women. The reality is, women will feel the "lesser" hell for a substantially longer, more intense amount of time. I'd say for 1 instant-Men hurt worse than women; for the real time duration- women endure incomparable pain in regards to men.

Best Answer

You simply haven't experience the level of testicular pain that an possibly lead to your death, I have. there a difference between getting clipped in the nutz and taking two professional side kicks head on to the balls or some one grabbing them as squeezing with all their might. Also just as not all women experience pain at birth, not all men have as sensitive of nutz.

Best Answer

Clearly its getting kicked in the balls when i woman has her 1st child a few months or years down the line she'll say to her friends ''i think i want another baby'' now i dont know about any of the fellas out there but ive nver said '' i fancy another kick in the balls'' pregnancy might hurt but its counter-acted by the amazing miracle of a new born baby and im sure conceiving the child felt pretty good whereas getting kicked in the balls has nothing good going for it just gut wrenching pain.

i hope this has answered your question :) C J

Best Answer

I'm a woman. I know that getting punched in the face hurts a lot less than giving birth. I know that getting stabbed hurts less than giving birth. I know that stepping on a rusty nail hurts less than giving birth.
I wouldn't wish any of those things upon myself again. Just because an extreme amount of pain is worth its weight in gold doesn't make the pain any less valid or real or extreme.

Best Answer

Having researched this subject a bit, I find that giving birth is rated at up to 57 dels or deltorphins (or more correctly dols, an abbreviation for dolorimeters) whereas being kicked in the nuts is supposedly rated at up to 9,000 dels. However, this rating was obtained at a Yahoo site and the poster did not site any scientific data or any sites where one could actually verify this information...At any rate, the important facts to remember are as follows: the pain from being kicked in the balls may be severe but it lasts only 20 minutes at most whereas the pain from unmedicated childbirth can last 20 hours or more, and (2) pain is subjective -- what is gut wrenchingly painful to me may only be mildly uncomfortable to you. Therefore, while we can all agree that childbirth and being kicked in the nuts are painful experiences, determining just HOW painful these experiences are is not so easy. In any event, I think that this topic has had as much discussion as it deserves and it's time to move on to something else. I'm totally astounded that it's received so much attention here as it is. Surely there are more important points to ponder, folks.

Best Answer

Ok I had to make an account to say this. Ive been kicked in the balls, and the pain is constant for a good minute. So lets say thats 9000 dels of pain in the one minute. And giving birth is 57 dels. The pain of getting kicked in the balls is worse then child birth. It is that simple. BUT please hear me out now, I would much prefer to get kicked in the balls than have to give birth to a child over 25hours. And trust me I have been kicked in the balls hard enough to **** blood and in need of A&E. Was not good.
P.S the pain of getting kicked in the balls can last for hours and hours. Sometimes can feel it the next day.

Best Answer

Btw the pain of getting kicked in the balls can last hours and hours...

Best Answer

you're an idiot. you benefit in no way from being kicked in the balls. you get a child out of birth. i'm pretty sure if having a child meant a guy would have to be kicked in the nuts he would do it again if he wanted another child. oh and by the way it's just pain get over it. until getting a slit down your balls becomes a part of getting kicked in the balls you will not be able to fathom what childbirth is like. at least with getting kicked in the balls it's over and done with while some women have 30 or so hours of pain constantly getting worse and worse by the second the entire time. maybe instead guys should stfu and just respect us and the pain we go through. it's not just one day, it's 9 months.

Best Answer

This part's in response to miemi122:
I find that totally disrespectful. You have no idea how much getting kicked in the balls hurts. I've been hit there countless times, sports, accidental, etc, not fun at all. They happen all the time, on average, i'd say 20 times a year, stuck in the zipper, playing soccer, squish against your leg while running, you name it, and of those 20, maybe 2 bad ones. Also, try getting your testicle split by having a more than 400 lbs piece of machinery land on the tip of it while you're moving it and slip. You're in so much pain you throw the machine like a rag-doll and start moving like a fish out of water, because the pain is excruciating, screaming so loud you make no sound and your head is throbbing from your heart beating so fast it's ready to explode.
There is no pain you can compare this to, not even child birth. I would have rather broken every bone, as well as snapped every ligament in my body, and i am not kidding. Girls think it's so funny to hit a guy in the balls, well it's not. It's not cool, and it's not fun and no the pain does not go away miemi122. 9 months my *** when you have surgery 4 times to fix your testicles and find out your testicle is sterile and in the end it has to be removed anyway because of an ongoing infection.
Try having all that, then get back to me on how much child labor hurts compared to it, not saying it doesn't hurt, but you can't tell me to respect you for the pain you go through after telling us guys to stfu about the pain we deal with, when you haven't even gone through our pain. . (I do respect women, and i respect them for giving us amazing new gifts with going through that pain, I am not disregarding the fact that you go through tremendous pain).
Grow some balls, get someone to kick them, and tell me how it feels.
Also, testicles can be annoying, ever see a guy who looks like he's groping himself? Ya, most likely, balls are sticking to his leg and he's detaching them. I'm sure you could probably compare it to a girl with DD jogging without a bra on and a loose shirt, probably pretty annoying, now add pain to each bounce. Welcome to the world of males.
Girls always call guys a**holes, well, what you just said made you sound like the biggest one of all.
Congrats.
This is my actual opinion on the subject:
Getting kicked in the balls REALLY hard, will last days, possibly weeks if bruising, if internal damage is done, could last months and in some rare or special cases, years. Giving birth, 9 months of carrying, i'm sure not comfortable at all, and hours, maybe days, and possibly weeks (i know for my own mom) to pop that kid out. Both cases present great deals of pain.
A normal kick in the balls probably exceeds the amount of pain for child labor the moments that child is coming out, however, the initial pain from that kick in the balls only lasts a few seconds before numbing very slightly and continuously numbing till no pain is present (usually around 10 mins later). Child labor's pain lasts hours if lucky, however that pain is constant. I would rather get kicked in the balls.
However, getting your balls split, or even slightly ruptured, i would WAY rather go through child birth, idc how much it hurts, i'd rather have a melon go through a lemon (as someone had put it in another comment)
Thank you, and for those who read it all, congrats, you're a champ
Peace i'm out.

Best Answer

I like the way you're surprised how much activity on this subject there is and yet you researched it. Fact is, I have never been offered medication before being kicked in the balls, and I have never been surrounded by doctors when I get kicked in the balls, and I have never had anything good come out of it. I do agree that childbirth lasts longer and has a more of an ache; but being kicked in the balls hurts a lot more for less time, It's like comparing a bee sting to a wasp sting. The other thing I will bring up is you took stats of Yahoo answers, and you measured childbirth without painkillers, something all hospitals offer. Just so you know, being kicked in the balls doesn't last 20 minutes, it can last for a long time, I've woken up and been in pain after being kicked in the balls 15 hours prior. Your argument is invalid.

Best Answer

maybe you should just shut the **** up and play for your own ******* team, and trying to sound cool by saying its just pain makes you sound like a generic douchebag, ******* stupid emo kids.

Best Answer

Why do you have to keep commenting on peoples answers. Just accept the fact that you are wrong and obviously a feminist male hating person.

Best Answer

Are you dumb...? If giving birth is 57 dels, and getting hit in the nuts is 9000, then dealing with 57 dels for hours isn't nearly as bad. That's like saying if I pinched you for 4 hours then it would hurt more than if i punched you in the jaw. No... not even close. And the pain does not get worse and worse as the birth goes on. You actually build a higher tolerance for pain during that time. Your body adapts. It's just science. And when you do get hit in the balls it's actually not over and done with. After getting hit in the balls you feel it for a good 10 minutes or so afterwards depending on how hard. And the feeling it gives you in your stomach makes you want to vomit. Granted childbirth is painful, but you can't argue with the numbers. The fact that women are willing to give birth more than once tells you that it's not as painful as getting hit in the balls. You won't find a guy that will willingly get hit in the balls more than once. Unless he's like that dumb **** from another comment who has a fetish for it.. And btw, I'm tired of women having this idea that they should automatically be respected, just for the simple fact that they are a woman. People should be respected no matter who they are. Women need to get off their high horse and stop expecting men to cater to them.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but I highly doubt you have experienced any of those things, maybe getting stabbed with a pencil but stab yourself with a hunting knife and see if its less painful then giving birth.

Best Answer

During the couple of months after birth women have an endorphin released in them which allows them to forget about the pain to the point where she will give birth to another child. What, do you think god made people expecting each woman to give birth to one child?

Best Answer

the pain a woman goes through at birth is supposed to be so indescribable that she forgets about the pain after a few months and says i want another child. im only 14 so i dont know what giving birth feels like but my mom said that the pain she was going through during her birth was so bad that when she got the epidurl she didnt feel the foot long needle going into the middle of her spine. also my when my step mom had my sister she did not have the epidurl and had a natural birth and she said it was the worst pain she had ever endured and after that she got her tubes tied to prevent any future children. although i will say that even though i am a girl i will admit that getting sacked does seem to hurt ALOT although i say birth would probaly be equal to squeezing a water melon through your but hole with intense cramps.

Best Answer

Actually, the pain from getting kicked in the balls can last for days if they're kicked hard enough. Imagine getting kicked in the ovaries... I'd say getting kicked in the balls hurts more. There's always the option of medication or alternate methods of childbirth to aleviate pain. Men just have to wait it out. The pain from getting kicked in the balls can be so severe that it is crippling, or makes men pass out.

Best Answer

@king1091, I bet that women go into labor not wanting to use medication for less pain, but it's so unbearable that they finally decide to, which CAN lower the pain they're suffering. You say men have to wait it out, which I somewhat understand...It's not like men can't take some sort of medication to ease the pain! The pain of getting kicked in the balls does sound painful. But I would much rather go through that pain vs. pregnancy! A woman has to be 10 centimeters dilated before she can push the baby out. Sometimes doctors will feel the need to cut the vagina if he/she thinks the woman is going to rip open. Although some women do rip. I think generally your skin doesn't rip open when you get kicked in the balls. Also, this is pointed at everyone, I REALLY doubt getting kicked is 9000 del(units) of pain. And if it is, I doubt giving birth is 57! A woman is basically forcing a bowling ball out of her vagina. The pain of getting kicked in the balls is probably more shock than pain, although I'm not denying it hurts. The problem with those numbers is that anyone can write them down, and call it true. I want REAL proof for those numbers. Not some person on the internet claiming it's true! I think the responsibility after the birth is the more painful scenario here, at least getting kicked in the balls leaves with less chance of producing more mouths to feed. Most men will say that getting kicked hurts more, and most women will say the opposite. Unless you go through both as one person, you can't really just "say" that one hurts more unless you back it up.

Best Answer

okay, but none of the things you mentioned send a crippling shock from your balls to your bellybutton that causes you to double over in pain screaming, while you begin to vomit from sheer pain and your vision slowly fades to black before you pass out only to wake up to the most excruciating pain you have ever experienced, and this is coming from some one who has shattered bones (multiple at one time), gotten third degree burns from the tips of his fingers to the middle of his bicep, and smashed his teeth out by destroying a bookshelf with his face.. And yes i have been stabbed, ive cut my muscle off of my hand too, and i've stepped on a rusty nail, and also fallen on a pile of them, landing chest first, and ive been punched in the face, having my nose broken.. none of those even remotely compare to the pain of the things i mentioned earlier, which are next to nothing when you are comparing them to having your testicles smashed between your pelvis and another man's foot.. try making an argument instead of an ignorant statement, there's really no way to compare birth to a nut-cruncher, but i can say that i dont often see people vomit from pain during birth, or blackout in the middle of it.. and when you have your balls smashed it does hurt for more then ten hours, it hurts for days. it feels about the same as having your stomach smashed in a vice and pulled apart from the inside at the same time, not to mention at the moment of impact, the feeling of a lightning bolt between your bellybutton and your testicles.

Best Answer

you need to get kicked in the nuts before you say it only lasts twenty minutes, because it doesnt.. try a few days if you take a solid hit.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but when I was on a cruise a guy who was 200 lbs. jumped on my testicles 5 or 6 times, now I'm not going to say that it definitely hurt more than child birth, but I'm pretty sure that a half an hour after child birth you can walk whereas even 2 hours after this incident I was still unable to walk unassisted and even now two weeks later it still hurts (even if it is a dull ache as opposed to the gut wrenching pain it was before) I may only be 17 but I know firsthand how much it really hurts

Best Answer

A kick in the balls is a hundred and fifty eight times more painful than childbirth.
Childbirth lasts twenty times longer than a kick in the balls.
No matter what these results said, every woman will say childbirth is worse and every man will say a kick in the balls is worse.
No woman will understand the pain of being kicked in the balls.
No man will understand the pain of childbirth.

Best Answer

the pain lasts 20 minutes? uh... no it doesnt. the intial pain does, but the after-effects, like long lasting aches and swelling (it sucks, lemme tell ya) can last for months.

Best Answer

Thats because having a baby is something righteous, its a great feeling and an outcome of a very painful childbirth, the outcome of a kick to the balls is nothing.
Your very narrow minded & stupid.

Best Answer

A kick in the balls actually is worse

Best Answer

Maybe the gift women receive after childbirth does outweigh the pain a little and makes them want to do it again. Ya maybe a guy would never say 'I think I might want to try getting kicked in the balls again' because it hurts like a ************, but what if you got something every time you got kicked in the nads. Say every time you got kicked you got a new house or a new car or something. I'm sure getting kicked in the balls wouldn't seem so bad sometimes. Not saying one hurts more than the other or anything, I'm just saying that's not a very good rebuttal.

Best Answer

If the measurements of pain u stated in your comment are true, then we can do a reasonable comparison. Lets say a woman goes through 24 hours of labour. That would be a total of 76320 dels of pain she has to endure. I had a friend who was hit in the nuts by a basketball, & he couldn't get up from the pain for half an hour. He was simply curled up on the floor for thirty minutes. The pain BEGAN to subside AFTER the 30 minutes. That would be 270000 dels of pain!!! A woman would have to go through almost 4 days of labour to equal that...

Best Answer

Well it is physically impossible for you to experience as much pain intensity. The nerves affected at birth are not even close to as sensitive as the nerves found in the testicles. Testicular pain waves are so powerful they can send the brain into chock and kill a man. you simply do not have the physiological position to experience such pain during birth.

Best Answer

It really doesn't matter, if any one can verify that info. Your pain waves do not have the physiological ability to reach the same intensity. Nerve sensitivity is a factor my dear! You must have nerves to experience pain! You pain levels cannot reach the intensity that it sends you convolution and kills you.

Best Answer

Best Answer

My testicular pain lasted 3 weeks you are full of ****.

Best Answer

That information is inaccurate because the unit "dels" does not even exist. The is no way to measure pain, people feel pain differently (ex.depending on their mood and many others as well)> But i can inform you that the whole "9000 dels of pain" is false

Best Answer

well I have no testicles and have never given birth so i don't know.

Best Answer