Alcohol -- but Jesus never turned a cabbage into a joint, so we're stuck with alcohol being legal

Best Answer

LMFAO!

Best Answer

Alcohol no doubt.

Best Answer

WEED-cause azzholes make it a crime to smoke weed.

Best Answer

Alcohol.

Best Answer

both the same if abused <br />
There is a time and place for every thing

Best Answer

agreed...

Best Answer

Actually that's a false equivalence. I'm not saying someone can't go overboard and end up smoking pot more than they should but it is physically impossible to overdose on pot. Period. Alcohol on the other hand it is VERY possible to overdose on it. I myself have almost gotten alcohol poisoning at least once. Nothing remotely close to that can happen with pot.

Best Answer

Drunk all the time and stoned all the time . Your life is screwed

Best Answer

Alcohol of course. People should stop thinking weed is dangerous. It's medicinal.

Best Answer

Smoking weed and eating is a total different buzz . Smoking weed is medical eating weed is...... You need to research is weed dangerous?????

Best Answer

Alcohol....no doubt at all

Best Answer

Alcohol, if in excess

Best Answer

a mixture of all the above...

Best Answer

happy days

Best Answer

Wanna really get dangerous? Mix the two.....but ya gotta drink first...

Best Answer

pots a little softer...... I would say alcohol bottle over the head hurts worse

Best Answer

Alcohol is more dangerous in every way. Actually alcohol is more dangerous than all "illicit" drugs put together in terms of the death and destruction and misery it causes.

Best Answer