1PINHEAD 1PINHEAD 70+, M 14 Answers Jun 18 in Community

Stronger: Definitely Love. However, Anger has a lot of destructive power.

Best Answer

Anger is a poison that only destroys the one that holds it. Love will set you free. Hard lesson to learn for most.

Best Answer

There equal both fall under passion. Love is what happens when you harbor honesty openess and care and is a product of attraction and adoration. Anger is also secondary usually it is a product of fear. Fear of people being less or fear that someone is going to hurt you fear of what you don't understand. Anger is what happens when you dont face your fears and problems. Both can be nurtured one will make you happy one will make you misrable. I don't know why but the one that is bad for you is the easiest to maintain for most folk. A wise person once said to me anyone can see the bad in the world but it takes a special person to always see the good. Yet anyone can do it.

Best Answer

I say love it is love that makes me go forward do my best and find joy and happiness.

Best Answer

Answered this one before. Anger because it motivates change, whereas love usually motivates complacency.

Best Answer

They are equal.

Best Answer

anger. love is fragile and easier to break

Best Answer

for me…..love

Best Answer

Well sadly love usually dies. But anger can rage on for eternity

Best Answer

There's more songs about love<br />
But there are more angry people

Best Answer

Anger Over all

Best Answer

Anger. Love is weak. My viewpoint people, so I don't care if you have a problem with it.

Best Answer