theox theox 22-25, M 17 Answers Jun 15, 2011

None at all,fake friends will only cause you harm as they will seek out to hurt you.EP is a wonderful site and everyone has the opportunity to make some very real friends here.

Best Answer

@garvan EP friends are nice but I've never really been able to connect with anyone on here.

Best Answer

-@theox comment to garvan: you've only been on here 2 months. You need to read more stories and find more people that share your values. Making good friends takes time, cyber or otherwise.
-@garavan: I agree. I'd rather have no friends than people who pretend to care then stab you in the back or constantly use me for what they can take. That sucks.

Best Answer

@ 4vrUnique I've been on here for over a year. I'm not sure where you got two months from. But anyways... I struggle to make connections in person it seems impossible for me to do it online.

Best Answer

ya, i am having that dilema right now...I would rather have no friends than fake ones, the trick is not calling those fake ones when you get lonely so you must love your own company and put yourself out there to try to find a small handful of real friends...

Best Answer

I say no friends, because if you ever had to rely on one of your fake friends, you would find out you didn't "have" any friends just the pain of being abandoned. Boo Hoo

Best Answer

Fake friends are only concerned with going along with what is deemed "cool" and think they know everything. So annoying when you want to have a chill conversation. Its hard choosing to not have fake friends coz you get a bit lonely. <br />
But then I think to myself... would I be having more fun being around fake "friends" then playing on my turntables....then I put my headphones back on.

Best Answer

They are one and the same.

Best Answer

I'm gonna go against the flow here and say that sometimes having fake friends can be better than none at all. It depends on a few things. If the fake friend is someone that you just do something with once in a while or just like hanging out with, then it can be good to have someone to be a companion now and then. A person doesn't have to be true blue for you to enjoy playing paintball or going to a movie with them. As long as the relationship is light and you aren't in a position to need something that only a true friend could give and as long as you know not to trust that person with certain private or important things, a fake friend can be better than being all alone. I'm sure I've had many fake friends that have come and gone through my life without my even knowing they were fake. Because their friendship was never truly tested.<br />
I'm pretty sure I have one or two fake friends now, but I don't regret having them. I only hear from them once or twice a year, but I can enjoy getting out and seeing them. I just know that they aren't people that I would count on for much other than that. Of course, I'd prefer real closer friends, but those are hard to find.

Best Answer

i really like having friends but most of them are fake. i hate fake friends, but i'm trying my best to be a real friend to them. even though it's so hard.

Best Answer

No friends! Who would want to have someone fake in their life? I have had quite enough of fake and false friends and now, I have removed them from my life permanently. If a person can be who they are and accepted for who they are, you don't need them in your life. It is better to live a life of truth alone then fill your life with dishonesty and falsehoods.

Best Answer

no friends because no one will back stab you or use you

Best Answer

no fake friends......................

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with having acquaintances, colleagues, friends, peers - you just have to understand what level of commitment (love, openness, reliability) you can expect from the person in question. The issue is when you misjudge the relationship and expect more than available. On the other hand we have offered less when given more at times so remembering how you felt will help you understand how the person in question feels.

Best Answer