goldwaffles goldwaffles 18-21, F 990 Answers Feb 3, 2009

Small triangular landing ***** :-) Maybe even heart shaped for Valentine's day!

Best Answer

you are just so so baddd lol miss sexy pixelita :) hi baby

Best Answer

Just be careful to keep it clean, a friend of mine had pubic lice once, and it's pretty bad. Hair is acceptable so long as it's hygienic. And this is coming from a Japanese girl, our stereotype of not shaving holds true.

Best Answer

My girlfriend is Chinese. When I saw her ***** for the first time she apologized for not having much hair. I told her I preferred smooth and she has been bare ever since.

Best Answer

I like Japanese women. Would love to have one. That is true though keep it clean

Best Answer

If possible I would love to condition , comb etc do everything possible to keep my missus' pubes clean and free of lice etc, I am permitted to trim, and I allow her to trim mine.

Best Answer

I have never been with a Japanese girl, but I love to see their *****, all that dark black hair. I hope one day to finally **** a Japanese woman.

Best Answer

If your sole objective is sex then I do hope you stay well clear of my people.

Best Answer

Yikes!!!!!

Best Answer

To me any pretty girls hairy ***** is acceptable hygienic or non hygienic, raw unwashed ***** with lots of hair is preferable as I love the natural odor and the taste

Best Answer

You, sir, are ridiculously disgusting.

Best Answer

Sorry I prefer clean Cunnies , trimmed fur , so nothing is hidden ! I love eating a sheila's Cunny !!

Best Answer

u are an idiot

Best Answer

That's just plain gross. nobody should be sticking their mouths anywhere near vaginas, not only is it stupid and unhygienic as hell, but it's just plain painful.

Best Answer

Are u crazy? You are an idiot, i have ****** Japanese girls, who have no hair. They like to get their vagina licked! I have never met any girl who doesnt like it.

Best Answer

I love riding my man when we are both smooth. Best sex ever! Best oral too! :-)

Best Answer

I hear ya, but what about the uncomfortable growing back process?

Best Answer

I so agree. We are both bare all the time...nothing but skin...sooooo smooth and sexy

Best Answer

Why is it only ever in regards to sex? I find it so phony.

Best Answer

because this forum is about sex, u moron

Best Answer

Ok so I'm different than most, but I just love wild hairy ****!!! leave it alone the more hair the better. It holds the smell far better and the taste is so good. I don't mind picking hair from my teeth. Go ahead and **** her, I'll lick her hairy **** all nice and clean before I add my own, The very best , in my opinion.

Best Answer

Its so nice to look at vintage with all the natural outgrowth......its makes me wonder that our world has really changed from this angle

Best Answer

What are you then, a mannequin ?

Best Answer

Thank you! I so needed to laugh out loud this morning!

Best Answer

The natural look just looks much more appealing, aesthetically and sexually.

Best Answer

yea I feel the same way the more hair the better it looks swo much better alot of women have what I call a flat vagina which looks like a straight line no lips and a hidden **** that looks so messed up its like looking at a plaine wall with paint lol hair gives it a better look and taste

Best Answer

I agree with you that hairy is better with retaining the pubic area smell. Hair also add colour and texture and feeling. expecially on some that is all one skin colour tone.

Best Answer

Nothing can match a nice full bush.

Best Answer

exactly.....its the most exciting thing in this world

Best Answer

I agree i love it

Best Answer

thats what i love

Best Answer

your kiddin right ??

Best Answer

I couldn't agree with you more.

Best Answer

From this guys perspective, who loves to please women orally. Shaven is definitely better. It is way easier when the fur is out of the way, and your not distracted by your nose getting tickled, or having to pull hairs out of your mouth. Also to be able to fully see her *****, men love the look of a ***** and if its all covered over, its not visible. Now in fairness, I know there is a fraction of men out there that prefer au natural but I think they are becoming a rare breed.<br />
Ironically I married a women who refuses to remove all, but does remove most (landing ***** theme) She has this hang up about looking like an adolescent if completely nude down below. Which is something I can't quite relate to, but its her body after all. Maybe I should just shave the last bit off when she falls asleep.

Best Answer

From this gals perspective, who loves to be pleased orally. Shaven is definitely better. It is way better when the fur is out of the way,

Best Answer

well...you can sort of get where she's coming from, hey? society today has this expectation that women should be like seals from the neck down - completely hairless. naturally, a woman's body isn't like that at all.
in fact, i can't say i even really know what a woman's body would look like if she allowed hair to grow out everywhere completely untamed...i wouldn't even know what my legs/underarms/nether regions look like if i stopped - it's been ongoing since long before puberty had the opportunity to fully rear it's ugly head.
but unfortunately i'm a slave for social conventions - i even wax my arms now :S
i have to shave down there - i can't stand the sight of fuzz. but at the same time...isn't it kind of scary how women these days are so appauled &amp; embarrassed by the idea of having sex just as they are naturally (which i'm imagining is with a huge afro/tuft down there or something)? i know the idea of having an afro between my thighs is for me personally (&amp; not to mention, most guys) pretty scary, but when you really think about it...it's insane what women put themselves through.

Best Answer

I laugh thinking that my sons have probably never known a full bush

Best Answer

I must agree with you get the fur out of the way

Best Answer

my wife's exactly thesame

Best Answer

hairless is best

Best Answer

I don't know about completely shaven, but a little left there is fine by me, as long as it is trimmed, I've met a few people who I've had to remind that they can't grow hair there for cancer patients... just not acceptable.

Best Answer

I agree.. keeping it short n trimmed is sexy

Best Answer

I like lots of hair on *****.<br />
I love ***** with full of hair<br />
***** with lots of hair has very nice feeling on my tongue when I eat it. Also the smell I like.

Best Answer

Shaven...FO SHO! No one wants to go down on you and find Chewbacca in your panties and I assume Girls feel the same way about me, lol

Best Answer

Exactly! Gawd who wants to find like a troll or something..

Best Answer

of course it is your body and your choice but it's myy choice whether or not I want to screw a bush.

Best Answer

We so do....feel the same.

Best Answer

I don't think anyone would want to go down on you period :)

Best Answer

I like my wife to be unshaven because when we are on holiday she wears the tightest bikini bottoms she can find so that her **** is shown to perfection to other men AND BOYS!! I LOVE to see men with there wives have sly looks between her legs!!!

Best Answer

Wicked Weasel or Malibu Strings? Some of those are sheer when wet! Love to see a well displayed hairless *****! YUM!

Best Answer

Boys don't look at older women, do they? ;)

Best Answer

You are funny!

Best Answer

you obviously have no idea how boys think.... OF COURSE THEY DO.. and not always in a motherly way..

Best Answer

And interesting to see the results on their bathing trunks.:-)

Best Answer

Damn sure they do. My wife and I love to give boys something to see and then we watch them sneak off to the mens room for some self pleasuring. Ha-ha, snigger,snigger!

Best Answer

i do becasue i beleive the older the better

Best Answer

yes we do

Best Answer

This eternal boy does. I'm even married to one ;)

Best Answer

Shaven, it feels fantastic when it is all oiled up and smooth. It is much more sensitive too, I *** non stop no matter what Im using. I also love sucking on a nice big **** when its shaved, I can suck it hard and deep into my mouth then tickle the tip with my tongue. Im getting all hot thinking about it.

Best Answer

Being shaven is like having a completely new erogenous zone, it feels nicer and looks wonderful. I really think it is important for me and my partner to be completely bare. Every fold and curve of the vulva and the skin tones and textures of different parts are revealed.

Best Answer

Shaven for sure, but I'm sure as hell not going to kick you out of bed if you had an afro down there. Just a preference.

Best Answer

Completely shaved, both of us. I asked her to trim hers down some when we first met, and she saved it all off and has been hairless ever sense. It was odd for her at first, but now she loves it and doesn't want to ever be bushy again. Once she gave me head after I'd shaved, she said it was much better that way on me too.<br />
I'd be completely hairless from the neck down, if my wife would let me. She's hairless from the neck down, but she wants me to keep some of my manly hair. So I have a short, neatly trimmed patch above my package and minimal hair on my arms, legs and chest, due to years of using every type of hair remover.

Best Answer

unshaven definitely!!

Best Answer

Non shaven *********

Best Answer

I used to prefer shaven when I was younger, but once my wife stopped shaving for a while I realized what i had been missing out on and now I definitely prefer her natural hairy bush.<br />
To each their own though!

Best Answer

shaven definitely

Best Answer

i loveeee oral sex &amp; alot ,but don;t like to stop &amp; either pull or spit then lil hair; out when i;am doing something i do best

Best Answer

Shaven, not stirred.<br />
Unless I'm the one doing the stirring. >:3

Best Answer

Unshaven. I know it is not the perceived "latest thing" but I like a woman to look like a real woman and not a little girl. In fact, the hairier the better. There is something very blatant and sexy about a hairy *****.

Best Answer

EVERY MAN INT HE WORLD WANTS A BALD VULVA THAT LOOKS LIKE A ROSE! NOT SOME HAIRY BUSH! THATS NASTY! HAIR IS LIKE FABRIC, IT TRPS DIRT,SWEAT,ETC! WE WOMEN ARE NOT MEANT TO BE HAIRY! WAX THAT OFF! MENW ORLDWIDE AND THTROUHOUT HISTORY PREFER BALD, NOT HAIRY VULVAS! ITS DISGUSTING
ALSO, HOW DARE YOU COMPARE A CHILD TO A GROWN WOMAN! A GROWN WOMAN'S VULVA IS NOTHING LIKE A CHILD YOU SICK PERVERT! SO DOES SHAVING YOUR ARMPITS AND YOUR LEGS MEAN YOU ARE A GIRL? YOU ARE SOME SICKOS AND YOU LIKE DIRTY FUNKY WOMEN! THATS WHY U LIKE PUBIC HAIR! GROSS! PUBIC HAIR IS NASTY ON A WOMAN! WE ARE TO BE CLEAN! THE ONLY HAI RON A WOMAN SHOULD BE ON HER HEAD/BROWS/LASHES!

Best Answer

Shouldn't that be the girl's decision and not yours, jackass? We're not here to do what YOU like best.

Best Answer

Actually, women (and men) are meant to have hair. It's protection from the elements, provides a modicum of warmth, and hair traps natural oil and pheromones - which can aid in finding a partner. However, I have to say that I prefer my women relatively hairless. And there's nothing better than a shaved ***** for eating. ;)

Best Answer

You're over reacting a bit aren't you. I agree that there is a difference between a woman and a child, but people saying that's what it makes them think of doesn't make them a 'sicko'. Also, not shaving doesn't mean you're dirty, and it doesn't trap dirt as long as you clean yourself. I personally don't like being bald because of the uncomfortableness when growing back, so I just trim, and I've never had any complaints. Don't be such a hater, everyone has their own oppinion.

Best Answer

Ease up take a chill pill ok this asked for our opinion . It's ours not yours and when a man has children especially girls they will always be your little girls don't want to think about my girls doing the nasty even thou I have grand children . Wife trimmed not shaved

Best Answer

if you werent meant to be hairy then why did it grow there to begin with? HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

Best Answer

good job making an *** of yourself Jessica

Best Answer

One could say the same about foreskin and circumcision, another Egyptian cultural norm that's gone in and out of fashion many times over the past six millennia.

Best Answer

My wife thought she would surprise me with a bald *****. The thing is, she didn't have a big thick dense growth down there. Not only is it sparse, but very fine and soft. I told her to grow it back.

Best Answer

Definitely unshaven! I deplore this comparatively recent trend for bare muffs - **** collected 10-15 years predominantly shows pubic hair - now you'd think it had been evolved out. Shaved muffs remind me, I'm afraid, that the only time this naturally occurs is when the woman is too young to interest me. Sorry.

Best Answer