tarunsahiba tarunsahiba 18-21, M 11 Answers Sep 20, 2009

Better? IDK....<br />
I would hope that they are both equally wonderful and filled with love, peace and joy.

Best Answer

Human life, because we have the rational sense to express our creativity. And because of this we are the greater world, while the universe and all other creatures belong to the lesser world.

Best Answer

Human life is better animals are just animals kind of like rocks and sticks their just arround they don't think.

Best Answer

I think animal's life is better, they base their lifes on "instincts", these instincts were made to preserve "nature's equity", each predator has its predator, contrary to our "rational behavour" that brought a relatively un-equity in that environment... we are the dominant species and we have no "natural predators" that's why we are 6.5 thousand millions on this "big house" and several species of our brothers, the animals, have left this planet because of US!

Best Answer

Human life because we are made in God's image

Best Answer

We are animals. This is our life.

Best Answer

All life is precious. I will not compare one life to another.

Best Answer