123unhappyrefrian 123unhappyrefrian 18-21, F 21 Answers Jul 7, 2012

Be honest fat is reviled in our society but so many of us are overweight. So really it is about self hatred. Skinny is definitely a negative word, fit does not mean skinny. Skinny means you need help with your eating disorder. But if I had to choose a preference for myself I would take fat. But fit for your body type is the ideal.

Best Answer

either way...<br />
as long as hes good in bed with me.

Best Answer

I like where I am now..for me...but you know, I'm weird like that

Best Answer

my answer may not be what u seek but here it is any how.... its not about size as u ask... it's about the person and what they bring into the relationship.. so to me now and always its about the heart not anything else including weight

Best Answer

a healthy weight.

Best Answer

I like variety.

Best Answer

whichever u feel comfortable in...both have their flaws. i mean u cnt be skinny too much or you'll look like your abt to die and u cnt be too fat cause that's just obesity!basically the extremes of both options are horrifying!!?

Best Answer

keep your bmi under 25 and no excess jiggle around your midsection mainly. you don't have to be skinny to look good and being a little bit on the thicker curvy side is good too, like the model crystal renn for example. some people just look good with more meat on their bones.

Best Answer

I don't have a preference.

Best Answer

Skinny although I like curves & then again do looks matter its the person inside so I would have to answer your question with either so long as they have a warm loving heart & good nature

Best Answer

Well, I'm fat & I hate it. But being too skinny isn't good either, but I'd rather be too skinny than the way I am now. My goal is to just be healthy. Not shooting for skinny, cause I'll never get there I'm sure :D

Best Answer

None is good, but fat person might be "Healthier" than the skinny person.

Best Answer

don't really care but I would prefer medium which is usually the right type in my eyes.

Best Answer

skinny

Best Answer