sneha9951 sneha9951 18-21, F 15 Answers Apr 25 in Hobbies

I do both easily - and very well. But I guess, that for shy people it's easier to dance than to sing

Best Answer

Neither if you don't have rhythm or are tone deaf

Best Answer

None. Coz I like neither.. I'm more of a listener xD

Best Answer

dancing and grooving to the beat with your own style is easier than getting choreographed for a certain dance, you don't enjoy.<br />
as for singing, well it's easier to sing your favorite song, than to sing a song, assigned to you.<br />
don't you hate it when you're being forced to sing a song that you dislike? or being forced to follow everyone's dance move like that $hitty gangnam style?

Best Answer

Yes,i hate it!

Best Answer

singing and dancing are just the same, as long as people don't force you to sing or dance something you don't like,

Best Answer

I agree..

Best Answer

i have noticed those problems in junior-senior promenades, when there's a special number, the singer can't sing the song well, because she doesn't know much about the song. as for open microphones, i happen to noticed that people sing a lot better when they sing their favorite songs

dancing on the hand, anyone can do it, as long as it's not forced choreography. to show talent is not to be choreographed, but its to show how you can dance, how you can groove and swing to the beat [i'm an old school person, so i tend to like 70s disco and swing alot plus i'm born in 1995]

Best Answer

singing for me

Best Answer

Dancing because even if you have no talent you can always say it new age form of dance

Best Answer

Dancing because someone can learn how even wothout years of learning and in singing your either born with it or have to practice for years

Best Answer

Dancing is easier to do in public without completely embarrassing oneself

Best Answer

dancing in public when the disco lights are the only ones illuminating the whole dancefloor, and of course make sure there are a lot of people dancing too.

Best Answer

Singing.

Best Answer

Singing for me. You need a flexible body to dance which i don't have.

Best Answer

Singing for me, but it's a subjective issue.....

Best Answer

farting

Best Answer