in your opinion.
oliviamadison oliviamadison 16-17, F 20 Answers Jun 30, 2012

A sensible quality amount of each!

Best Answer

Neither, money

Best Answer

**** you.

Best Answer

Personality is more important, but looks do play a role, I mean, you really couldn't get it with someone who you thought was just totally gross to look at, you know, like some of those people you find in "Meth mouth" pictures. Yeah, sure, if they were nice I could be their friend, but there is no way I could ever kiss that.

Best Answer

You may not be bowled over by my looks, but my personality will charm you forever ;-)

Best Answer

Personality wins every time. ALthough I believe that looks and personality are closely tied. You can't totally separate them.

Best Answer

Personality is always best. Looks are a plus though

Best Answer

personality.. definately..

Best Answer

BOTH!!!!

Best Answer

Personality for sure- but if that goes down hill you don't have squat, so looks are nice too. personality is what I have chosen as most important by far. Interestingly enough, my husband, who is probably the least good looking man I ever dated turns out to have the strictest standards on me. How I should look, my weight.. And he likes fake boobs too. So I say if someone is really good looking or not all that attractive don't assume they are going to be a certain way because of it. You really have to know the heart of the person and look for someone who is appreciative no matter what their looks are like- good or bad- I just woke up & haven't had coffee yet so I hope I am making some bit of sense.

Best Answer

Personality but if they don't have that personality for a while then changeit to looks

Best Answer

Personality, you might as well buy a good-looking plastic model and handcuff it to your hand and drag it around while telling everyone that it's your husband/wife if you think looks are everything, that is.

Best Answer

Personality

Best Answer