pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 22 Answers Jun 30, 2012

To have a good imagination, knowledge on certain things/topics might be an asset. But to EXPAND on any knowledge you have, and create new ideas , concepts, words, or motivations for yourself and others, even if it begins in a fictional/playful imaginary concept, that is to me where imagination runs as 'more important' :)

Best Answer

Imagination , since without imagination there can be no Knowledge Or creativity

Best Answer

That is incorrect.

Best Answer

Thank you , Many inventors throughout history have lived by the guidelines of their own Imagination

Best Answer

I say both. Knowledge is important and imagination helps to move out of the conventional and try seek for many other possibilities.

Best Answer

Oh! At first I thought that you said, "Immigration"... but come to think of it, illegal aliens need both imagination and knowledge!

Best Answer

Knowledge is power. And facts speak volumes. One cannot grow with learning and knowledge.<br />
Imagination? Imagination is power of the mind. Let me try to explain with words that are insignificant to convey this....With imagination, anything is possible. Dreams come true. Wondrous creations are made. Without imagination, my words would not sing...With knowledge and imagination, I soar on high currents like the eagle does...higher....higher...higher...Until I am but a dot in the sky and you wonder if I am really there or not...You are using your knowledge and your imagination then....Love you, Pent. Love your questions....

Best Answer

Neither..a sense of humor

Best Answer

But humor is a combination of both.

Best Answer

What most of us understand as knowledge requires imagination to begin with. In turn, what most of us understands as imagination requires knowledge. Neither is less or more important.

Best Answer

Knowledge. Once you have it, you've got more resources to put towards your imagination !

Best Answer

I believe they are both of equal value and compliment eachother well

Best Answer

Imagination.. Knowledge comes under it..

Best Answer

if you dont have knowledge you better have imagination. i think its possible for too much knowledge to cause your imagination to suffer if its the wrong kind of knowledge, ie knowledge of pain and sadness.

Best Answer

Hmm... When i think of it if have knowledge then you have more to build your imagination off of.

Best Answer

That's like asking which is more important to a water molecule - the hydrogen or the oxygen.

Best Answer

KNOWLEDGE. Imagination is practically useless without knowledge. Knowledge without imagination - and you'd still have function. It'd be a dull existence, but necessity would meet demand.

Best Answer

Both. One without the other is worthless.

Best Answer

Imagination is the spark of life. Knowledge is how to get there, imagination is how to stay there :)

Best Answer