I think you're a troll just trying to start something on here. otherwise, you wouldn't keep asking the same question until you hear what you want

Best Answer

I'm curious why one group of victims is treated as less important than others by the mass media. Do you know why?

Best Answer

all mass media has an agenda. especially old Fox "fair and balanced" news aka unless you're a republican your wrong news,

Best Answer

It seems the Liberal media is tamping down the last two mass shootings in Philly and Detroit. Do you think these people any less important than in Charleston? Or maybe they think their readers just don't care about other humans being shot in mass.

Best Answer

You did get me thinking when you brought this up. I can't win no matter what I say. It's interesting that those shootings got less media coverage because it wasn't race related. What I have wanted for years is to take the guns away from people since people have become animals. When a wild animal gets out of control you tame it.

Best Answer

How about just turning off the TV and not reading the paper? By giving these mass shootings attention, we get people who want their 15 mins of fame and do a copycat crime.

Best Answer

What's the difference

Best Answer

None! They were all people.

Best Answer

Why ask the question then

Best Answer

Because the media is not treating the groups of victims as equal. One group is not as important as the other and I'm curious as to why. You're not curious as to why?

Best Answer

I think it's a conspiracy. They want to make it look like guns are a problem so they can take them away

Best Answer