Some cats happen to like going on walks. The popular belief is that cats just like to roam. This is not true. Cats can be trained just like dogs. The only difference is that cats are slightly more stubborn than dogs. Cats pretty much know how to manipulate their owners more than dogs. Their cunning lies in their seeming indifference. Once the cat owner realizes that is just a trick, they will be able to train their cat. <br />
I learned this in 1985 from a guy that gave me a kitten from one of his trained cats. His cats begged on command, they rolled over and did other tricks like dogs. So he gave me this kitten and I decided that I would teach her to attack ( I was a dumb punk teen-age girl at the time). Well, I did and so did my "disrespectful of cats" punk guy friends. She turned out to attack most men which I thought was pretty funny, since they were mostly the ones to intimidate her in the first place. She passed a few years ago and I have not trained any cats to attack ever since. It's just not nice. Now my kitties like to play fetch with their toys. They like to play chase and hide-and-seek. The ones that do go outside are pretty much trained to stay in the yard. If they go anywhere, it's to the neighbors on either side of me and will come when called.<br />
Cats are smart and receptive and can be trained. I've had them for decades and know this to be true. Macho dog favoring cat bashers give cats a bad name. It's just plain sad because it's well known that cats and dogs can exist harmoniously together ( way better than some crap humans). It's just a plain myth that cats can't be trained and are so independent - blah, blah, blah. It's a bunch of crap. I just had to rescue a poor cat that was dumped probably near my house. She hung around for 3 days screaming at me even though my homeless porch cat (her decision, she doesn't like hanging with my other kitties.) was trying to chase her away. I took her in the house after I picked her up and realized she was pregnant. Her owners probably realized it and dumped her ***. This just goes to show that the common myth that cats can survive being dumped better than dogs is really not true. People need to realize this. Cats get just as attached to people as dogs do.

Best Answer

How about having it diagnosed with thrush by your vet? <br />
Yes and it was the running joke for ages.

Best Answer

My cat would prefer the pram probably, but I just put him on his harness, because I don't want to look like a weirdo.

Best Answer

i think the cat would prefer the leash..if it likes the outdoors. some house cats are frightened to go outside

Best Answer

You grammar.

Best Answer

I know people that do both, having it on a leash is worse for the cat, cats usually hate having a leash on

Best Answer

some breeds like it.

Best Answer

My Mum lives by a forest, and she takes her dog for a walk, and her pet goat and cat tag along too, its quite a picture seeing all three of them walking along

Best Answer