And why I've been seeing a lot of geeks (which look exactly like nerds but are different nontheless you could argue a geek is a type of nerd but let's just get to the point) killing their girlfriends for no reason or for such trivial reasons. Any experiences ? Who is more stable, a nerd or a geek? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253954/Horror-man-suffocated-pregnant-17-year-old-girlfriend-sitting-head-intentionally-slamming-car-guardrail-100-mph.html
billrussel billrussel 22-25, M 2 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Wow you're a ******* idiot! I'm a nerd and I haven't killed anyone. But I fear I am close to hitting you with a right hard right hook if you keep spreading your hate for nerds and geeks. Stop seekin attention and get a real life! <br />
Btw nerds are sexy as hell!!

Best Answer

I hate geeks more

Best Answer

You're still a hate Monger and an ignorant idiot.

Best Answer

OK then go date a nerd, get smothered like the girl in the article did and report back to me and tell me how good and lovely they are, okay?

Best Answer

*A geek.

Best Answer

I do date nerds. And I've never gotten smothered.

Best Answer

I meant a geek...not a nerd. it was a geek in the article who smothered his girlfriend with his butt after finding out she may be pregnant and he threatened to kill her several times and pushed her down the stairs. i personally know a geek, hes insensitive and doesn't care about people dying and hes beaten people up before. meanwhile i know a nerd who is sensitive and hes quite friendly

Best Answer