GettingOverShit GettingOverShit 18-21, F 16 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Health

Neither, the scariest is knowing HOW you're going to die..

Best Answer

I don't agree. I feel like you could prepare yourself better.

Best Answer

You've never been there and seen it coming at you then, .. I have and I know nothing can prepare you for it

Best Answer

Have you heard of the short story collection "Machine of Death"? Just because you know what's coming doesn't mean you can prepare for it.

Best Answer

How do you know I've never been there. You could prepare yourself. Like if you were really sick and you knew you would be dying soon, you could prepare yourself better. Like saying goodbye to loved ones.

Best Answer

Id say not knowing how...Id totally wanna know if I was gonna drown or burn alive. Then at least I could prepare for it somewhat.

Best Answer

Neither. I already accepted death, it's the fate of all things.

Best Answer

I've accepted it too. It just still freaks me out no knowing if today will be my last.

Best Answer

I hear ya :/

Best Answer

when is scarier

Best Answer

I'd agree.

Best Answer

Knowing is far more scarier...not even close.

Best Answer

Impending doom spoils your present too.

Best Answer

how

Best Answer

Neither. I expect to take fate into my own hands at some point. At that time, I'll know the when, the how, and be ready for it.

Best Answer

if one is to be scary it's the latter!

Best Answer

What latter?

Best Answer

Don't find either scary at all. Not in the slightest.

Best Answer

for moi' the 'how' doesn't much matter,,, it's all about the 'when' ,,, lol

Best Answer

Not knowing how. I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want it to be traumatic or painful.

Best Answer

I am not scared by those. Actually I am enthralled I do not know either. It means I have lost the will to do it myself

Best Answer

Neither. <br />
I don't want to know either.

Best Answer