Jobs in Overseas,Free Recruitment based upon the candidates Qualification and experience.
Greatnultimate Greatnultimate 26-30, M 1 Answer Jun 9, 2012

But USA still has job opportunities than Canada, I can vouch for that. Apart from being in the military, I do several other jobs part time, which fetches extra coins into my wallet. I have also linked several of my colleagues. It's not an opportunity of my position or luck, because I wonder why most people say they're looking for a job, it's everywhere or you create one for yourself. Most of those part time jobs that I have ever done didn't require my experience or much skills, and some of them fetch over 10k monthly, it's just a matter of you asking and getting connected instead of doing things all by yourself, life becomes harder when you don't share your problems, so you don't get any helping hand. I am not a good samaritan, but I love helping people a lot, advises doesn't kill, you can accept to use it or ignore it, but you ask to know more and no knowledge is a waste. I don't visit EP much often because some of the discussions I join gets very boring. But I do welcome serious minded people with good opinions, to discussing whatever issue burdening on their minds, I'm a free and open person. Capt. Lewin Becks. lewin.becks@yahoo.com

Best Answer