I think Christianity
Kreama Kreama 22-25, M 36 Answers May 8, 2012

Islam of course.

Best Answer

You cannot simply decide what religion is best. You cannot tell someone that there beliefs are wrong or not as substantial because they simply don't match yours. That's like asking someone their favorite color, then telling them they are wrong or stupid because your favorite is the right answer. There is no best religion, there is no correct religion. Choose to believe what you believe.

Best Answer

I believe the one where you find God...

Best Answer

No single religion is "best" and if you feel that way you're almost certainly violating at least one of the basic tenets of your professed religion... especially christianity.

Best Answer
Best Answer

The one that you feel most comfortable with. :-)

Best Answer

None. There is no good religion.<br />
For me, it is all about Jesus Christ, for He is always good. :)

Best Answer

Islam is the perfect religion. but people blame it wrongly bcz of confusing two things. islam is perfect but all muslims are not perfect so plz dont confuse both these things.

Best Answer

The church of the Fonz......aye...

Best Answer

Science!! May not be a religion, but it is to me! Lol

Best Answer

I think it's called the church of scientology.....not certain but i think thats what its called

Best Answer

islam of course

Best Answer

The whole thing is a crap... I would prefer to pray to God in my own way than to follow a single religion and telling others they are wrong.. : (

Best Answer

Best isn't irrelevant. The religion that chooses to love above all things is the one closest to God or that concept.

Best Answer

Well everything is forbidden in Christianity and i don't know any other regions so ill just say forbiddenianity is lol

Best Answer

The eternal religion of boundless love.<br />
This relgion makes clear to all people<br />
that they are noble children of God who<br />
are created with all His divine perfections,<br />
they love and serve one another to return<br />
to the Kingdom in the pleasure of their<br />
All-Compassionate Heavenly Father.

Best Answer

Everyone can't be right.<br />
Search out truth <br />
Belief doesn't create truth.. <br />
Truth remains in the absence of belief

Best Answer

Well, I'm not sure, depends on the variables and what you mean by best. For example, for the longest time, Catholisism could have been the best due to the vast holdings of wealth and land that the Vatican holds. You could see it from the point of view that America- with it's all famous tag line: "God Bless America" is a franchised religion of it's own right with it's own Preachers on the Pulpit sermonising about the glory of freedom and using it's persuasion to convert other whole countries to its' form of Capitalist Democracy. Surely then "America" would have to be at least one of the 'best' religions, except that now China owns much of the American debt...hmmmph. If it was ba<x>sed on tradition and length of time that the population has believed in it, it would be hands down "The Dreaming" the Indeginous peoples of Australia who would have that trophey in the bag. They've had a form of civilisation on the contenent island for well over forty THOUSAND years. If you looked at it from a population perspective- of an actual religion (States not included) I'm sure it would be a close heat between Hindu and Islam. If you looked at it from a point of the sheer annoying behaviour or its' followers, it'd be another close heat between Mormons and Born Again Christians. Or maybe the best religion is the one that is followed even though it is creepy and completely the invention of some Mad Lunatic's Imagination (not saying that the others may not have had the same conception, but for this we have proof)- yes, Scientology would win. SO... maybe you could be a little more specific in the question?

Best Answer

well i wud say theres nothing like religion its just a mask people are wearing to make themselves as different than others.afterall the GOD is same. even if u still want one best religion then it is the one which gives u all kind of freedom and respect and dignity and attachment to GOD. <br />
and those who think christanity as best,i dont think ur religion is tat gud.yes i does brings attatchment to God and i like it also. but i have seen tat ur religion dont regard other religions because as i am Hindu i offered prasad (worshipped sweets after offering God) TO MY CHRISTIAN frnz but they denied they even denied to go into temple.whereas hindu people go to any holy place. so wat u say now.

Best Answer

There's no such thing as a best religion. Everyone has their own beliefs.

Best Answer

Religion is mans interpretation of god, man is flawed doesn't it stand to reason that his interpretation is flawed? Look at history, man wrote the gospels, kings changed the gospels for their own selfish reasons. How can we possibly know god intent? We put to many people on the alter in the name of god, trust them to know god and most of our leadership fails the test. It's all about flawed interpretation in my opinion.

Best Answer

What did they change? God is still in control of His word. You give man too much power I think

Best Answer

Well my understanding is that man wrote their interpretation. Religions represent those interpretations. God isn't the problem, mankind's need to speak for god is. That's all I'm referring too. One other thing, Mankind has given to many other men the power
over the last 3000 years. It is likely that they will misuse it. Using god is a good way to do that.

Best Answer

So was King James carried? How about the other scriptures that were written and not included? Or the Koran, they claim that they were carried by the Holy Spirit as well and it's origin was from the same basic Hebrew bible as well. What makes one right and the other wrong? I think I understand why so many wars can be attributed to religion. Notice I state religion, not God. Everyone feels there's is right and it stands that everyone could be wrong. By the nature of man, we can never trust one to give us the word.

Best Answer

The 'religion' of self-belief...

Best Answer