garvan garvan 46-50, M 12 Answers May 5, 2010

you have to ask!!!!!!<br />
EP of course

Best Answer

**** facebook

Best Answer

EP... friends dont let you down ... face book is two faced?

Best Answer

I lasted on FB one week and I have been on EP three years. I guess that answers your question.

Best Answer

There seems to be a lot less drama on FB. But I always end up here because it is the only place where people will accept me for the true mouse I am.

Best Answer

I'm not sure because I just joined EP, but I found EP because I was looking for a Facebook alternative. Facebook has been getting more and more lame.. to the point that I haven't even been able to comment on my friends' posts.. and various recent posts don't show up. Not to mention their privacy issues. I might quit posting on FB but keep it open as a networking thing. It's kinda funny.. I've "friended" people I knew in college but it seems we have nothing to say to eachother.

Best Answer

EP :/, its is understood, dude!

Best Answer

there is no comparison. they both serve a different purpose.

Best Answer

They are both good an valid, but in different ways. They are not the same kind of site, so I don't think they can be compared. They have different purposes. It's like apples and oranges.

Best Answer