rsihikfdhh rsihikfdhh 18-21, F 24 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Community

cops ..."isn't the police a gang too?" -graffiti artist in my town

Best Answer

Best Answer

Gangs always hate having other gangs on their turf.

Best Answer

Of those 2 choices, Police are by FAR the greater evil!

Dr.'s generally save lives, not **** with people and ruin lives, just because they can. Police routinely do this.

Best Answer

If you are ever in a position where you desperately need either one of them, I bet you forget all about this question.

Best Answer

Doctors in it for money are as evil as cops who are in it to take out their aggression on "bad guys."

Best Answer

dentists can beat both of those - you pay them to inflict pain on you

Best Answer

i didnt know doctors were evil.

Best Answer

=

Best Answer

Doctors. When was the last time they 'cured' anything? All they can do is throw dangerous drugs at you that may or may not treat what you have, but will have side effects they don't even know about that destroy your life down the road. They're in it for the money.

Cops don't too often just kill you under the guise of saving your life, if they're in it for money I hope the graft is very good, otherwise they got fooled.

Best Answer

What? Now we have to catagorize! O.K. here I go....

1) The Greatest EVIL is YOU

2) The Police are the conduit to the powers that control it.

3) The Doctors are taught in a school like you were.....anything else ?

Best Answer

The blue shirt Gestapo exists to terrorize, rob, and control the people for themselves and to keep corrupt politicians in power. Their existence is pure evil.

Doctors are amoral violent killers who kill an estimated 180,000 Americans per year through mistakes, errors, and plan malpractice. They have no moral values and no remorse as they abuse and mistreat people while causing more death than they cure.

Both are moral obscenities.

Best Answer

mr know no evil

Best Answer

neither, both do a service to the people. The word "evil" is far too strong. I do see both being corrupt to an extent. Pharmaceutical representatives might be more evil than any Doctor.. look into that and get back to me.

Best Answer

doctors heal, cops give tickets (:

Best Answer

the angry twisted poor, who would cut your throat and leave you to die, because they wre denied their unalienable rights.

Best Answer

I think it is neither the greatest evil is politicians, followed by lawyers.

Best Answer

Doctor's, they took an oath to help people not line they're wallets!!

Best Answer

The tinfoil hat manufacturers

Best Answer

doctors

Best Answer