Aries they are pompous and arrogant

Best Answer

Pick any evil sibling you know, including one of yours, perhaps. THAT sign.

Best Answer

Geminis are horrible i agree with that temper....smh but so not two face dey just hate fake ppl. Butttt i strongely agree that pisces girls are the two face, omg! had my fair share of betrayal by them. Am a gemini btw an dating a pisces guy....drives me crazy

Best Answer

I wouldn't say there's one that is completely horrible. Maybe its cause I'm a Pisces, but I try to find the good in everyone. Yeah,there are people that I don't like though.

Best Answer

What's with all the fire sign hate? I'm an aries, and a lot of times people mistake people under my sign as very rude, and mean. We really aren't; We're just that sign that will say things that you don't want to hear. Aries are usually blunt, passionate, explosive and vivacious. Also a lot of the fire signs share passion, confidence and intensity as characteristics. If you can't deal with it, that's an internal problem that you can either live with or work on. All the hate needs to stop though.<br />
Worst sign? IMO, Cancer. Way too emotional and clingy.

Best Answer

I find this message so offending-none intended to you though. All fire signs have a false belief embedded in their mind, "I'm the best!" which is not true for any of them, it's not true for any other sign either. No one is a perfectionist here. But fire signs, leo and aries especially are very egoistical and pompous, they always want to be the centre of the attention, take all credit whether they did the work or not.
I hear them saying more "I can do this!" rather than doing it. They have lots of friends, true, but none of their friends is on intimate terms with them. None of their friends can share feelings with them when they feel bad or down. Their passion, energy- whatever you might wanna call it- revolves around them only because they think they can do absolutely anything just by declaring "No one is better than me!" .
And no offense, but most of them say very bad things about their own friends and families, and justify themselves by saying "Of course, we have problems from our loved ones, and we should take it out sometime." Usually those things are very cruel, and hearing those things said about them breaks their own anger barricade, but they think it's okay to say things like those about others.
It's dangerous to believe in any of them- Aries, Leo, Saggi- they are all false with no true relationships and intimacy to anyone at all.

Best Answer

I agree with you that the worst sign to be is a cancer too much of manipulative, cunning and mind game

Best Answer

I wonder how a hot temper Aries and leo can make a lot of friends, I have been always curios about this.

Best Answer

Omg Capricorn, so much is to be productively expected......!

Best Answer

all but leo

Best Answer

I think if it is for a female it would worst to be Aries, Aries sign don't suit well for a female cause it shows a manly characteristics and mostly Aries female are not Feminem enough to be a female, they are too rough and rude. For a man it is worst to be born as a cancer zodiac, they are too sensitive for a man's nature till the stage of crying.

Best Answer

I'd pick Leo: It's dangerous to believe that "I"m the best" or "I can do anything" when you apparently can't.
Or maybe Gemini: Talking like a nuisance without any barring-I'm afraid to do that!

Best Answer

Im an aries and my best friend is a scorpio. We 100% get each other. Def not the worst.<br />
I would say<br />
Virgo or Cancer

Best Answer

Why a Aries thinks a cancer is a worst zodiac sign

Best Answer