bornexplorer bornexplorer 36-40, M 6 Answers May 6 in Community

If I had to choose, it would be outside on a rainy day. At least if I were inside, I'd have things I could do to keep myself busy. And with the curtains open, I could at least enjoy some of that sunshine.

Best Answer

You have chosen wisely...

Best Answer

Agreed :)

Best Answer

... but I still struggle enormously with being inside on a sunny day. I used to think I should take up smoking simply because it is only the smokers who seem to have a natural excuse for going outside at regular intervals. However I managed to negotiate a deal where I looked after our little ***** of corporate garden instead... much healthier.

Best Answer

I can understand that. I guess it would mainly depend on what you have to do. With my writing and quilting, I have things to keep me busy. Although I do prefer to sit at the beach while I write, but sometimes I just can't get there. And, if it were raining, I certainly wouldn't break out my pen and pad.

I used to smoke, just as an excuse to get away from a horrible boss. A co-worker and I shared a pack a day. That lasted about eight months until the job was done. At that point I just shook my head disappointingly at myself and never picked up another cigarette. Glad you found something better to do on your breaks. :-)

Best Answer

That's tough! I really like both options.

Best Answer

You obviously don't live in a rainy place?

Best Answer

I live in Seattle :)

Best Answer

I hate the sun, I'm a night person. Its gone midnight in the UK now

Best Answer

The first one.<br />
Being outside on a rainy day is PERFECT. Rain is awesome.

Best Answer

outside on a rainy day

Best Answer

a sunny day... (I hate the sun)

Best Answer