They are equally obnoxious.

Best Answer

FYI - Extreme Atheism IS just as FUNDAMENTALIST as religious 'believers' - neither way IMHO is the right path or ideal.

Best Answer

BLIND FAITH LEAD YOU NOWHERE

Best Answer

Religious extremists are far worse--have you ever heard of atheists killing people or going to war over their beliefs?<br />
At least the atheists are likely to be highly educated and logical, which is more than I can say for religious extremists.

Best Answer

Actually you hit the nail right on the hand with the term 'extreme'. They are both a problem. However, to give credit where credit is due... I've never heard of a 'Atheist Extremist' who killed due to their 'faith' or rather the lack thereof, thus I must say the extremely religious are 'worse'.

Best Answer

Religious because they are more likely to force their beliefs on me.

Best Answer

i think both can be equally irritating. i dont have a problem with either as long as theyre not trying to shove their beliefs on me.

Best Answer

people can believe things as extremely as they want, as long as they leave me alone about it!

Best Answer

As long as the extreme religious believer or extreme atheists doesn't lay a finger on me, I accept their beliefs.

Best Answer

More harm has been done under the name of Christianity and other religions also than under the name of atheism. And I am a Christian :)

Best Answer

The extreme religious believer. The atheist might be extreme but at least she or he is rational, not walking around thinking some one walked on water 2000 years ago. At worst the atheist believes strongly in empiricism

Best Answer

the extreme religious believer because atheists go to less extreme lengths to convert people and do not try to punish people who don't agree with them. They aren't as angry.

Best Answer

I haven't heard of extreme atheists killing people because they don't believe in not believing. And there's no such thing as an extreme atheist. You're either an atheist or you're not.

Best Answer

It depends on their approach, if they have one. <br />
Either can be absolutely hideous.

Best Answer

extremes on either side of anything is never good cuz you need to be able to see a middle ground... you need to be able to view all sides of any issue.

Best Answer

extreme moderation

Best Answer

Moderation is best in all matters. This requires broad learning and constant thinking.

Best Answer

I think we must look at one as a Mythological Doctrine and the other as a Pathological Philosophy.<br />
I would not want to be standing in the middle of them as Scientific evidence has not found a way to support either one of them.

Best Answer

Neither is a problem for me. So long as they are not forcing their belief system on me.<br />
I don't have a problem with someone sharing their views with me though. I like to learn about what others think, but I myself am Christian, and I'm not going to change my mind.

Best Answer

I have a hollier than thou friend and theres nothing worse than that. <br />
she tells me she isnt going to judge, and in the same breath points out my mistakes.<br />
When one of her five kids **** her off......F bombs comes out her mouth.<br />
When i get upset she tells me i need jesus and go to church.

Best Answer