Now, we're not taking into account the overall entertainment value here. We're simply discussing which movie is more ineptly made. At first, I would have to say Plan 9. But, then I got to thinking. Plan 9 has sets. Yeah, they're poorly constructed sets, but they're still sets. Plan 9 has more diverse scenes. They're all stupid, but at least there's some diversity and not just infinite driving sequences. Plan 9 has a larger cast of characters. They're poorly made characters with horrible actors, but there's still more there. I can list a few examples. But I would have to say Manos is more poorly made than Plan 9.
Discard92 Discard92 18-21, M 5 Answers Apr 1, 2012

Plan 9 is flawed in all the right places and even managed to make horror and Halloween icons out of Vampira and Tor Johnson. Manos was lucky to have Torgo parodied by Mystery Science Theater 3000

Best Answer

He's the clown that makes the dark side fun.

Best Answer

Plan 9 is so bad it's good.<br />
Manos is just plain bad!<br />
I've watched Plan 9 at least 100 times. The only time I ever got all the way thru Manos was the first time it was on MST3K.

Best Answer