3grnowl 3grnowl 26-30 20 Answers May 12, 2012

You have to mess with the head to get to the heart.

Best Answer

Ive witnessed what the psy. abuse can do vs. heart ache... mental torment and abuse or mind games really can haunt you... I think people can over come heart ache but the mind..... it's affects will ruin any future relationships unless you get help and are able to overcome...usually you have the two together... and the heartache subsides but the emotional baggage sometimes ..well you just can't auction it off like they do on TV now.....like the baggage left at airports. Great question ; )

Best Answer

I dont think one is worse then the other. There are different degrees in which they can mess with either. Both are still horrible.

Best Answer

Keep thinking about this question and i have to say both!!

Best Answer

when the heart is broken it hurts alot coz thats who really everyone is .They say ;guard your heart with delegence cause out of which comes the issues of life.<br />
so i would say that the Heart is the part that you will really get worse if it gets messed up.

Best Answer

someone messing with my heart! Absolutely!

Best Answer

I think messing with ur heart. The heart is a emotional place. When your heart is broken ur are in a big depression, then thats bad for ur health. When people mess with ur head. Ur really confuzed. I'm kinda in the middle of both of them. No one should ever mess with ur heart or mind it's yours not their!!!!!!

Best Answer

Someone messing with your heart definitely!

Best Answer

heart...

Best Answer

The heart as this is a direct connection to the emotional body which cause sever depression as which effect a persons health...

Best Answer

Worse if they mess with my wallet.

Best Answer

i would think it is messing with your heart. Messing with your head isnt as personal and deep as messing with the matters of the heart.

Best Answer

Your Heart, I can get over someone messing with my head, but with my heart, that takes a lot longer to heal.

Best Answer

IS IT SAME PERSON?

Best Answer