IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 15 Answers May 18, 2012

Mentally tired is the worst, it affects my sleep.

Physically tired, I just pass out dead to the world and sleep soundly.

Best Answer

Mentally can include physically

Best Answer

I don't like to be mentally tired, but physically tired knowing you have the next couple of days off is the best. Especially if it's for a good reason (i.e. hard work, exercise, or great all day sex).

Best Answer

Mental fatigue is cancer causing...nuff said,

Best Answer

I am both right now... to tired to fall asleep!

Best Answer

Mentally for me. It drives pple to their physical limits like running a marathon. But if you have a fit body but don't have any motivation, drive, then even getting out of bed would be difficult.

Best Answer

if you are physically then you can not work mentally.

Best Answer

For me mentally tired:)

Best Answer

Mentally.

I worked at a government-run office once, and it was the most stressful job I have ever had. Every night I came home with massive headaches, stress, and mental fatigue. I gained weight, developed an ulcer, and got sick a lot. It was my most unhealthy time.

I'd rather be physically tired- hard work is good for the soul and body.

Best Answer

Mentally. Your just "out of it."

Best Answer

i don't even know.. i have been both physically and mentally exhausted for so long that i cannot tell which is worse..

Best Answer

Mentally tired. There have been times in my life where I was just totally physically tired and that actually felt good. But mentally tired never feels good.

Best Answer

m

Best Answer

both

Best Answer