They all suck so bad I can't tell who is worse, but I'm starting to think United has found new ways to insert their front into their back.
cpgnatly cpgnatly 41-45, M 17 Answers Jun 11, 2013 in Community

American has screwed me over ,so many times I only use them when I have no other Choice. :)

Best Answer

I travel enough on business to rate elite frequent flyer status.<br />
I find Delta treats their elites FF's about the best of all.<br />
I avoid American if at all possible and tolerate United.

Best Answer

That's the nice thing about US carriers though, you get loads of upgrades for free. I travel pretty much only international and always have to pay much more than coach flyers to guarantee at least a J seat as there are no chances I'll get an upgrade.

Best Answer

The employees of United will complain about their job within earshot of passengers who are waiting to board. I think that is very revealing.

Best Answer

Megabus

Best Answer

They all stink to high heaven...just pick one and try not to lower your expectations below sea level

Best Answer

Go to youtube and search for "United breaks guitars" says it all.

Best Answer

I think that American is the worst simply because they are usually more expensive. I find that all airlines are pretty much the same.

Best Answer

i had a horrible experience with United. Unbeleivable. i got a migraine and was vomiting and the stewardesses were all scoffing at me because they thought they might have to around the plane. the cheif stewardess was bugging me every half hour to see if i was better andshe had atwo way radio she would speak to the pilot. "she says shes got a migraine", "she is still sick", then to me "whats really wrong with you?" i wrote a letter to them and they sent me back a form letter and $150 certificate towards my next flight.

Best Answer

A lot of American ba<x>sed airlines seem to be well lagging when it comes to fundamental things like common courtesy. The flight staff on Delta seems to be a slight notch above the other two you mentioned, in my experience.

Best Answer

Isk

Best Answer

9/11 airline was the worst.How drunk was that pilot to crash into that building

Best Answer

Really? That is like saying columbine was the bullies getting what was coming to them

Best Answer

i didnt say that dont shoot me crazy

Best Answer

United and AA are the worse. Delta is slightly better, I'd give it two stars as I feel generous today.<br />
If it's for an international flight you're better off looking at Asian and middle eastern carriers. Asiana is pretty damn good and so is Cathey, Qatar and SQ.

Best Answer

Incontinental united

Best Answer

i really dont know<br />
since im a plane buff<br />
but i;d have to say<br />
united

Best Answer

They all pretty much suck, though I have not flown for a few years...

Best Answer

they are all okay

Best Answer

Wow, you must work for a U.S. airline. I've never seen such shameful lying in my life. I know for a fact none of them do well at all.

Best Answer

You are entitled to your opinion. I just told you mine.

Best Answer

There are opinions and then there are performance facts. I have been left in airports for longer than the time it takes to drive to my destination during the day.

Best Answer