Forbidden to you can only be by your choice or theirs. And that means the connection isn't all that deep. That's the problem with greener grass.

Best Answer

Something that entails free will and not God's will is always the Devil lol

Best Answer

That is a tough one! Ouch! I NEED a deep connection, but I also want to remain true to my husband -- with whom I do NOT have much of a relationship at all. I'm trying to get by on friendship for now.

Best Answer

Anything forbidden is more fun, obviously.

Best Answer

"forbidden"? i dont know the meaning of this word

Best Answer

Herpes is worse than both

Best Answer

To never have a deep connection.<br />
I much rather have a forbidden relationship.

Best Answer

Never having a connection. I have never paid much heed to what is "forbidden" anyway....if I want it, I find a way or I get over it.

Best Answer

My vote would be with never having a deep connection with others as worse. If you have a deep connection with someone forbidden to you, they are only one person. If you never had a deep connection with anyone, of which I am guessing you are saying, then your overall understanding of what it is to have a deep connection with another human being suffers. Don’t get me wrong, a deep connection with someone married or committed to someone or something else is not a great scenario either, but with without having a variety of personalities to have an intimate connection with you are really limiting your understanding of what it is to one view from one place.

Best Answer

To never have a CONNECTION with others... ONE connection is better than none!!!!

Best Answer

To be forbidden.....the worst.

Best Answer