higanti higanti 22-25, M 13 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Health

I AM deaf.. I come from a deaf family. We all are coping with life as well (or as badly) as any one of you are... There's no differences.<br />
I say being blind is definitely the worst.

Best Answer

deaf

Best Answer

My Grandmother was blind and watching her grow old was horrible. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Best Answer

Blind. You are so vulnerable when you're blind. You have to rely on sound and touch, which would be extremely hard. You would have to have a person beside you, a cane or a seeing eye dog, you wouldn't be able to visually see the world like it is for yourself. Not a lot of places have braille, items don't either. <br />
If you where deaf, the only loss would be to hear someone communicate with you and music. If you where mute, it wouldn't be that bad, you would have to use sign language or possible memos but it's not going to hold you back on anything.

Best Answer

Blind!!!

Best Answer

being blind, there is actually so much beauty in this world

Best Answer

I don't want to trivialize any disability, but for me, I think being blind would be the most difficult to live with.

Best Answer

I can't really decide on blind or deaf, really. I really love music and simply hearing people. But if I was blind, I wouldn't be able to admire the beauty of things. Being a mute doesn't really matter to me, I'm quiet enough as it is.

Best Answer

being blind !!

Best Answer