onir onir 26-30, F 17 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Community

They're both bad!

Best Answer

Bullying in real life because that can come with a physical element that cyber bullying does not, however let's look at this idea of cyber bullying and technology in society. Should we value the the point of view of someone on the internet that we have never met? I would argue no because what is the true value of an unknown person view on you? None!

The main issue is that self-worth needs to be obtained from within a person rather than the views of a person in their life or even worth from a person on-line. Preferably we need to teach kids and teens to build communication skills for life and that may mean having them not on-line as much so they have the communication tools to deal with a in reality bully.

Best Answer

Cyber bullying - they're too coward to do it to your face and hide behind their computer/phone screen plus it's the Internet, and free for everyone to see.

Both are bad, it's just how I see it.

Best Answer

Cyber bullying is worse, in my opinion. For one, a bully can stay completely anonymous, so although the person being bullied can assume the person is from their school, they have no real way of identifying who. Also, people lose their inhibition when they are behind a computer screen rather than face to face, and the bullying is like an emotion torture. It’s emotional torture, because not only does it damage your confidence and self-esteem, you are also left to wonder who could possibly want to hurt you so much.

Best Answer

I think bullying in general is terrible.

Best Answer

Both of them . i don't think one is worse than the other.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Cyber. It often goes unnoticed.

Best Answer

Real life. Cyber is easy to block.

Best Answer

I say both. Mental can be just as bad as physical.

Best Answer

My opinion, cyber bullying. As both forms are for the weak, cyber is not only for the weak, its for the pathetic. If you can't, and you shouldn't, say it to their face.. isn't that a idiotic move?

Best Answer