monaroyalty monaroyalty 26-30, F 19 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Community

They're both bad!

Best Answer

Cyber bullying - they're too coward to do it to your face and hide behind their computer/phone screen plus it's the Internet, and free for everyone to see. <br />
Both are bad, it's just how I see it.

Best Answer

Cyber bullying is worse, in my opinion. For one, a bully can stay completely anonymous, so although the person being bullied can assume the person is from their school, they have no real way of identifying who. Also, people lose their inhibition when they are behind a computer screen rather than face to face, and the bullying is like an emotion torture. It’s emotional torture, because not only does it damage your confidence and self-esteem, you are also left to wonder who could possibly want to hurt you so much.

Best Answer

I think bullying in general is terrible.

Best Answer

Both of them . i don't think one is worse than the other.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Cyber. It often goes unnoticed.

Best Answer

Real life. Cyber is easy to block.

Best Answer

I say both. Mental can be just as bad as physical.

Best Answer

Cyber bullying. Once on the internet. Forever on the internet.

Best Answer

My opinion, cyber bullying. As both forms are for the weak, cyber is not only for the weak, its for the pathetic. If you can't, and you shouldn't, say it to their face.. isn't that a idiotic move?

Best Answer