allycast54 allycast54 41-45, F 15 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

The Thirty-nine Steps from 1935. I think it was the first one of his I ever saw. It's in the public domain, and you can download it.<br />
http://www.bnwmovies.com/the-39-steps.html

Best Answer

I've seen it...Have you seen The Rope &amp; Strangers On A Train?....

Best Answer

No. Now I have to go find them. Thanks for the heads-up.

Best Answer

No problem...Enjoy!!

Best Answer

Psycho, definitely.

Best Answer

The Birds ... One of the first Hitchcock films I remember seeing way back when late night on then WTBS. It was a miserable summer Saturday night ... cold and raining and a bunch of us ended up in a ba<x>sement in an improntu party

Best Answer

Tippi Hendren was made to do that scene where she is trapped in the room with many birds...Hitch fancied her in real life...She fended off his advances...He became agry and blacklisted her in Hollywood...This anger for refusing him...Well...He made her do that scene over &amp; over as punishment...She was afrai of birds in real life as I have heard her state...

Best Answer

Cool trivia

Best Answer

ty

Best Answer

the birds its just freekie

Best Answer

Rebecca atm..very sad

Best Answer

Ahhhh you like the older ones...Nice!!!

Best Answer

mhm yupp :D

Best Answer

It's hard to pick just one

Best Answer

It always changes. A few pics would be Vertigo, Rope, Strangers on a Train, and definitely the Birds.

Best Answer

Yes all excellent!!!!....

Best Answer

Rebecca & Rear Window

Best Answer

Great movies!!....

Best Answer

The Birds, I'm a duck and I was rootin' for the birds.

Best Answer

Lmfao....

Best Answer

Well it was just Tippi Hedren but if it was you Ava, I would have blasted those damn birds out of the air!

Best Answer

hard to pick one from them all but i would say psycho i love it when she went into the shower and yed there was no nude scenes

Best Answer