Muniwka Muniwka 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Music

What is new and what is old. The Hobbit is my favroite very recent movie. MIght include the LoR series in that. Newer comedy is Wild Hogs. Among the oldest ones, Africa Queen. Among the old ones of my youth, it depends on my mood. Caddyshack, Tommy Boy, and Uncle Buck for comedy. Shawshank Redemption, Cool Handluke, and Godfather for crime/prison shows. Dr Zhivago,War and Peace for epics. And Camelot if I can only chose one from that time period.

Best Answer

(the original) Parent Trap with Haley Mills.<br />
Original Sin and Salt and Wanted.

Best Answer

I remember watching a old movie on Mephistopheles and love it. A movie I quite like to still watch once in a while is the first Matrix. For some reason I love 12 Monkeys (the way it is constructed and mix so well travel in future and past).... Yes! one more, When I was a kid I read a review about the Holy Mountain from Alejandro Jodorowsky it took me 20 years to see it: this is probably the most weird/strange movie I ever saw....

Best Answer

What is old?? "Pride Of The Yankees" one of the older of the oldest is a favorite then "Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid" from the last 40 or so years is another favorite .... an old "modern" favorite would be "Bull Durham" and a relatively "new" film would be "Almost Famous"

Best Answer

the african queen and modern uhh cut throat island or starship troopers

Best Answer

some like it hot and V for vendetta

Best Answer

V is awesome!

Best Answer

watch some like it hot, you will never regret it.

Best Answer