English

Best Answer

I read a book from someone who knew over 80 languages and if I am remembering correctly, he said Norwegian.

Best Answer

well it depends on how you look at it. there are the different accents (over letters) that make certain sounds like in french, if you have for example the verb regarder and put in the past, it would be regarde (with an accent on the last e) and would still sound the same... it gives the word a different sound almost. or you could look at accents (how people talk) like in spanish, people roll their rs which some people cannot do and with german, they have to use their throat a lot because without the proper accent, it will just sound like gibberish to people. you could also look at the alphabet... In japanese or more just asian languages in general, there are a lot of letters and ways to write words. I think the majority of languages are hard to learn but because of different things that you have to know well in order to read and write and talk the languages. the ones which are fairly easy to learn despite minor difficulties are probably spanish, sign language, french, latin, and italian...

Best Answer

Russian

Best Answer

English with all of these homonyms then slang...finding out the true meaning of "cool" and also the slang version of it I'm guessing it would get confusing

Best Answer

english

Best Answer

i heard it is Chinese

Best Answer