For example: if someone smuggles marijuana across the border into the U.S. they usually get a LIFETIME sentence in jail. But if someone rapes somebody else, they usually only get 10 years! Messed up, right? I don't know about you, but I'd rather have somebody pushing marijuana on me than raping me. Which laws/punishments do you disagree with most?
NowWeAreNoOne NowWeAreNoOne 18-21 14 Answers Jul 6, 2009

The Death Penalty - is a travesty of justice and has never been proved to reduce the incidence of crime.

Best Answer

I wish the DEATH PENALTY would be Re..instated<br />
instead of paying food and Lodgings for a SCUM'S LIFE!

Best Answer

First off... Victimless crimes are rediculous... Second... The Death Penalty is unconstitutional.

Best Answer

sexual crimes should require the *perp* to have some vital pieces of equipment permanently removed so there is no chance they will re-offend

Best Answer

with all :P

Best Answer

I disagree with any law that simply tried to enforce morality. Laws should deal with harm only.

Best Answer

I disagree with life sentences. I am a firm believer in the death penalty. If the court rules someone to be such a menace to society (although weed smuggling? come on. that's ridiculous.) that they have to be incarcerated for life, I sure don't want my tax dollars spent on their necessities. Fry their ***** and be done with it.

Best Answer

Hey, I agree with you. Marijuana laws are stupid, a waste of the limited law enforcement dollar. (we should be locking up the people that victimize..)

Best Answer

I understand a little as to why the discrepancy (I think). I believe it is the fact that the drug is being taken across the boarder that is the bigger issue. It is all about the countries security not the crime.<br />
I believe the biggest law/punishment issue I have is that the punishment is too little for the crime.

Best Answer

I disagree with the punishment of smuggling Marijuana across the border.

Best Answer

I agree with you completely on that. The legal system is seriously messed up.<br />
I disagree with the death penalty. There are many people who have died and didn't deserve to. And the ones that do deserve it I think should have to spend their lives in prison. I think that's worse than dying.

Best Answer