zhaonina zhaonina 18-21, F 4 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Education

You can find children's book on children's corner.

Best Answer

There is a wonderful library in my home town with helpful staff and a great selection of books on all topics - I often use it for browsing, looking up information not available online and simply as a place to relax in the quiet and enjoy a good read with a coffee - Libraries are important for children and my favourite often organizes activities to get kids interested in reading and in the other facilities it offers :)

Best Answer

Libraries are very important for children. It's great to encourage reading at a young age instead of shoving electronics at them to get them out of the way. Too many kids have vocabularies that are horrifyingly miniscule because parents no longer promote reading.<br />
Personally, I just buy the books..I don't like the idea of renting them. For smaller kids, I think it's a good idea.

Best Answer