And why. I don't want just the name of the religion; I need elaboration.
moonlightermusic moonlightermusic 22-25, M 26 Answers Jun 30, 2009

ALL of Them!

Best Answer

Christianity - The notion that God(the creator of the universe) decided to come to earth and had to do so by knocking up a virgin making him his own son. God must've been a redneck.<br />
Mormonism - Beliving that some guy found a golden book left in America by Jesus written in a non-existent language that could only be translated by the goof that found it and just when he was going to show others poof it's gone, just like the brains of Mormons.<br />
Islam - 72 virgins is not paradise unless having a sore **** is paradise. Deflowering 72 virgins is not my idea of fun.<br />
Jehovas Witnesses - They believe that the more people they bother on Saturday mornings earns them a spot in heaven.<br />
Catholics - What kind of nuts go around worshipping every piece of burnt toast, potato chips and waterstain resembling the virgin mary as if they're divine. If some defecated in the shape of Mary they'd worship it, Holy ****.

Best Answer

There is no religion which was present much before Humans Came to Earth. They were made based on the culture we follow( Its a boundary we created ourselves to follow certain Rules to prove our Selves to be human).<br />
There is some supernatural Power which we cant Name it To any Religion and All Religion is Based Under One Roof Called Belief......Best of all Religion is ( Love and Affection -----Spread it you will feel the difference)<br />
Hary

Best Answer

All major religions are most noble and complete schools to guide people to all good. That is why they exist despite all misunderstandings and persecutions, while other philosophical, ideological movements and societies fall into oblivion.<br />
Please study independently the Holy Books, instead of listening to preachers or judging them through rituals and formalities.

Best Answer

Talking snakes, walking on water, Krishna appearing as a woman with four arms, Mohammed getting a book dictated to him by an angel. They are ALL pretty bizarre and full of **** to boot.

Best Answer

In all truth ..... The Mormon religion.<br />
They think the are the perfect religion!

Best Answer

scientology which the followers regard as a religion - why? cos they eat the gunk of their newly borns

Best Answer

Yep, all of them.

Best Answer

Scientology and Jehovah's witness, can't pick. And sorry sameswag, but Jesus is God, always has been God and always will be God, one man with two natures; a human nature and a divine nature.

Best Answer

which one says that only 144,000 people are going to heaven?

Best Answer

This presumes that I find any of them to be "bizarre" which I do not. Thus your question is a logical fallacy.

Best Answer

I think they are all pretty weird in their own ways. I was brought up Christian in a specific denomination and one of the reasons I don't follow it anymore is because they all believed that only members of their church would go to heaven. I thought that was so arrogant and assumptive. Only God would know that. I guess one of my other issues is that according to the Bible Jesus is supposed to be the ultimate example of what Christians are supposed to act like. I've read the bible though 4 times in my life. Jesus was kind and loving to everyone, even prostitutes and homosexuals but the church my parents made me go to would not allow a Gay man through the doors. That is weird to me and very hypocritial..but I suppose I have gone off track...sorry 'bout that :)

Best Answer

Christianity, they broke up in hundreds of small self rightious groups and, with no compasion for each other and from the begining of time making and causing wars under different flags but the same God. And trough out history they use pagan believes and rituals and still they condemn other religions. and turn against their own God time and time again. They prayed for the comming of a Messias, and when He came, they Crucify Him! How bizzar!

Best Answer

all of them <br />
scientology i think is my #1. to follow a religion started on a dare by a sci-fi writer. what a strange, strange world we live in...

Best Answer

The most bizarre religion is one which teaches others to be disrespectful or discriminatory to other people in society. I'd say that most people in this thread, if religious, are in a bizarre one. Disrespect much?

Best Answer

Stop Dat!!!!

Best Answer

Christianity and Islam. Christianity- b/c God is split into three parts (literally) and a human being was God but wasn't but was in a way but wasn't in a way...etc. Islam- b/c their prophet was supposed to be closest to God and condemned a whole bunch of stuff yet still married a little 8 year old girl and had concubines -plus- women aren't equal to men even though women give birth to men... etc.

Best Answer