1)Soul Transfer: When you die or of your own choice, transfer your soul to another living thing and attain their memories and experiences as they remember them. If your will is strong enough you can determine which personality is yours. You can even transfer your soul into inanimate objects and project your voice to others of your choice. 2)Regeneration(Doctor Who style): When you\'re about to die of illness, poison, physical trauma(gun shot, knife wound, fell off a building), or when you want to regenerate, your entire body changes. You could change race or even gender. Also, there\'s a chance your personality will change as well. 3)Eternal Youth: You never age but you are still susceptible to physical trauma, poison, illness, etc. You just don\'t suffer from old age. 4)Immunity/Indestructibility: You\'re immune to any and all poisons and illnesses. Also, if you get hit by a truck or fall of the 20th story(or higher) you\'ll be just fine and never even bleed. However, you will
JackGrant JackGrant 22-25, M 4 Answers Dec 13, 2013 in Community

Immunity/Idestructibility

Best Answer

Eternal youth. In my eyes, life is not worth living unless I am young. I won't be alive by the time I'm thirty years old.

Best Answer

Etermal Youth. I live more for a cause than I do for my family or friends. Also, it is near impossible for me to get sick if I have access to good food. (I know how to use it well.)

Not to mention, I have been very lucky in avoiding injury thus far.

Best Answer

Immunity/indestructibility. Sounds cool.

Best Answer