5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 6 Answers Jun 20 in Hobbies

What would constitute almost infinite? Surely infinity couldn't be measured otherwise it would be finite.....

Best Answer

That's why I put 'almost' because it means anything but exactly infinite.

Best Answer

Infinity either is or isn't, no in between surely? No exactly as that suggests a measurement or number etc which couldn't apply......... *'\\]*... Infinity, a source of total lunacy,,,.

Best Answer

Infinite = 'very great in amount or degree' so if we were to say a single moment was the equivalent of one second, that would be almost infinite since you could calculate how many 'moments' a person would have during their life but because there are only so many, 'almost' is appropriate because infinite in the minds of many people means endless. However this is all besides the point since I used it to give the question a more poetic quality....Have you ever felt a moment in which time stood still though?

Best Answer

Today when I revisited a certain rainforest to see if I could find a lyrebird, and after walking and making calls I waited and waited . . . and a male lyrebird appeared, walking through the understory, walked onto the track and paused, then continued on his way down to the creek. The whole thing must have taken less than five seconds, but I was spellbound, and it did seem as if time had stood still, it was such a wonderful, magical, special wildlife moment.

Best Answer

at my granddads house time seems to stop there I am certain the clock stays the same time for a few hours even though its working :/

Best Answer

Sounds like the beginning of a twilight zone episode!

Best Answer

Well, it didn't stand still but it sure slowed down....when I rolled a pickup truck on a mountain road.

Best Answer

Woaaah!

Best Answer

When I told someone I loved her.

Best Answer

How'd ya go, man?

Best Answer

She didn't love me back :c

Best Answer

Unlucky :/ Plenty more fish in the sea though.

Best Answer

Still want her.

Best Answer

Keep at it then, man. Good luck.

Best Answer

6 months and still going haha.

Best Answer