Questionator Questionator 26-30 243 Answers Mar 16, 2012

Question of the Day

"The Butterfly Effect"

I am currently going through all of my movies and making notes..(story yet to come..). But I have skipped that one.

"I Am Legend" is pretty damn sad too. I can't stand to see animals die. Especially if they only have each other.

Best Answer

That scene *kills* me...I always cry. Will Smith did an outstanding job during that scene.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

bambi.. tell anyone i'll kill yaz

Best Answer

Life is Beautiful

Best Answer

very sad movie :( I love that movie)

Best Answer

It is - that moment when the kid watches his Dad getting marched off to be shot is incredible. If you don't cry at this movie then you have no soul. Bonjourno Principessa

Best Answer

omg that makes me misty just to remember !

Best Answer

Twilight. It upsets me because of how stupid human society is to produce it.

Best Answer

Honestly... the short circuit movies, when the burglars beat up Johnny five it always makes me tear up. He was alive and just wanted to help and you tried to kill him you B@stards! Nobody laugh!

Best Answer

Edward Scissorhands. Everything about the symbolism touches me. Love the film, but can't watch it often.

Best Answer

my sisters keeper, very emotional to watch.

Best Answer

yess so agreee... that movie never fail to made me cry again and again...

Best Answer

Schindler's List

Best Answer

Absolutely! Amazing how real he made it seem, just like we were witnessing history.

Best Answer

Requiem for a Dream.

Soooooooooo depressing!

Best Answer

OMG I agree...I could not get over over how depressing it was!! Ellen Burstyn was outstanding in it, though!!! once was enough!!

Best Answer

A walk to remember.

Best Answer

Effing Titanic. The effing music!

Best Answer

"Lolita" is the only movie that can make me cry-- I first saw it when I was 18, and now I'm 59, but the effect is still the same.

Best Answer

Aw man! I'll make sure I don't watch that one then! lol

Best Answer

lol i never admitted to tears, but when i saw that old couple get in bed and hold each other and wait for the water to rise... oi.

Best Answer

Lol I cried when I first watched it........ Oy vey! I cried for the rest of the night!

Best Answer

haha me too.

Best Answer

lol! :D

Best Answer

Titanic!! The fat red head killed Leonardo Dicaprio!!

Best Answer

cast away and apocalypto

Best Answer

"The Brave Little Toaster". That movie makes me feel really weird. I don't like it.

Best Answer

I know!!!! I cannot believe you put it into words! I have thought that for years.Thank you.

Best Answer

Brokeback Mountain always makes me sad. It makes me thankful to live in a more progressive open-minded era.

Best Answer

Alvin and the Chipmunks. Wish they stop making them.

Best Answer

Me too, theres a 3rd one out now

Best Answer

Leaving Las Vagas The story of an alcoholic that had literally given up on life and himself.

Best Answer

Terms of Endearment

August Rush

Free Willy

Beaches

Best Answer

I LOVE Terms of Endearment, the scene with Aurora and her grandson outside the hospital...

Best Answer

The Cowboys, because John Wayne got killed.

Best Answer

Any movie or ducumentary about the 6.000.000 jewish people who died because of a maniac..Phil

Best Answer

I was wondering who was going to finally say it.

Best Answer

slightly off topic, But it seems no ever gives much attention to how many soviets that were killed 10,000,000 and around 14,000,000 soviets civilians. China lost over 3 million. Japan over 2 million. No one ever seems to talk about that!!

Best Answer

Yes I agree with you but the question was "what movie upsets you when you watch it" There have been lots of atrocities in the world.To have men women and children ******** and led to gas chambers,or to line them up in trenches and shoot them. All because some antisemetic maniacs thought they were the master race,is very unbelievable.Phil

Best Answer