Questionator Questionator 26-30 191 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

High School Musical<br />
NO! Just,no!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

amen that movie gets on my efin nerves with all the annoying singing and syncranized dancing

Best Answer

sorry, who loves that? :S

Best Answer

Apparently a lot of people otherwise there wouldn't be an entire trilogy lol

Best Answer

TITANIC. Nuff said.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

NO! D:

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

Any of the Twilight saga

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Bingo. Never saw the allure of this dreck. Besides, why would a person want to kiss a dead person? They are ROOM TEMP! Hello!! ugh.

Best Answer

Jackass .... its just plain stupid if feel like my brain is getting dumber just by watching that movie lol

Best Answer

GREASE<br />
It bores me to tears

Best Answer

Harry Potter movies..

Best Answer

Oh man I have to hate u forever now

Best Answer

ditto

Best Answer

Innocence of Muslims..<br />
anti-islamic movie that bashes an entire nation by vilifying Muhammad, who is a highly respected religious symbol.<br />
regardless of my religion, I will not approve of such acts.

Best Answer

Um... who LOVES that movie...? I haven't met anyone, of any creed, that thinks it's a quality film, by any stretch of the word.

Best Answer

I agree man, but some say the film producer should enjoy his freedom of expression no matter what...!

Best Answer

the content is horrible

Best Answer

Uh, it was terrible and filmed with an iPhone. No one cared until politicians made it an issue in an attempt to silence freedom of expression.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

That Abomination series called TWILIGHT.

Best Answer

that abomination series which draw mostly the teenagers all over the world, I hate it too

Best Answer

The best profile pic on EP!

Best Answer

Thankyou dearly comrade

Best Answer

American Pie :S

Best Answer

There's nothing really to 'get' anyway. I don't know why people bother making movies like that. :/

Best Answer

The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Yeah that's right I said it. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Best Answer

same here! its disgusting n gives me headache!

Best Answer

Gone With The Wind. The entire idea of of it makes me angry...

Best Answer

:O .It's one of my beloved movies!

Best Answer

Of course, you're insensitive and oblivious, like many people are. I can't get into anything that romanticises slavery. Margaret Mitchell was a major apologist.

Best Answer

I don't think that i'm insenstive and oblivious.I would even say it's opposite.I like this movie for some reasons.I won't be so hurry with judging someone just by one comment.

Best Answer

You put in your two cents, I didn't invite your comment and I stand by what I said. If you like a movie that romanticises slavery I'm going to see you as insensitive and oblivious, if you're NOT an out and out white supremacist. You might take the more benign judgment and move on.

Best Answer

Star Wars. I love sci-fi and alien movies but I just can't get into the film. I've seen it too many times maybe. I never liked it though, even when my best friend's dad took us to see it at the drive-in back when it first came out. I was more interested in the movie on the other screen: Bo Derek in "10". I think that was the start of my first girl crush.

Best Answer

I agree.. shh

Best Answer

Star Wars... I don't see the appeal at all, but my little brother won't shut up about it. I love him anyway though... nothing against those who like the series, it's just not for me.

Best Answer

Ghost...I just never could get into it.

Best Answer

E.T.

Best Answer

There was a horrible movie made, years ago called: KRULL. We had to watch it one night because we were in a very small town and there was nothing to do on a Friday night. Bad does not go far enough to describe it. That movie was stuck in that town theater for at least a month -- what's the matter with small town people!

Best Answer

Anything with Will Ferrell in it. I want to like him, but he's the same character in every movie. Boring.

Best Answer

Any of the Twilight films. they irritate me so much

Best Answer

i think only desperate girls were obsessed with it

Best Answer

All of the Harry Potter and Twilight Saga movies.

Best Answer

Not that I cannot stand it....but I don't understand to this day how people went to see Titanic 20 times.

Best Answer