riddlestone riddlestone 26-30, M 17 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Hobbies

wishing on a star.<br />
"if your heart is in your dream<br />
no request is too obscene . . ."

Best Answer

a money tree

Best Answer

I once heard that the government was my friend. That would be nice if it were real.

Best Answer

Krampus :D<br />
"Krampus carries chains, thought to symbolize the binding of the Devil by the Christian Church. He thrashes the chains for dramatic effect. The chains are sometimes accompanied with bells of various sizes. Of more pagan origins are the ruten, bundles of birch branches that Krampus carries and occasionally swats children with. The ruten have significance in pre-Christian pagan initiation rites.The birch branches are replaced with a whip in some representations. Sometimes Krampus appears with a sack or a washtub strapped to his back; this is to cart off evil children for drowning, eating, or transport to Hell."

Best Answer

I love Krampus.

Best Answer

Me too. Hoping to go to a festival in december ^_^

Best Answer

A free press that asked hard questions of politicians.

Best Answer

The land of Narnia. I would love to live in such a nice place with creatures that talk and all the wonderful things that go on there. Also Asland I would like to walk and talk with. Now if that isn't a "myth or legend" I don't know what is. The land of Narnia.

Best Answer

that would be really cool

Best Answer

pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.....

Best Answer

It is...I'll show you ;)

Best Answer

Oh!! I look forward to it!! ;)

Best Answer

Wishing on a star or wishing well.

Best Answer

yowie.

Best Answer

The tooth fairy. I keep knocking people's teeth out and putting them under my pillow, but I still have not got a single quarter.

Best Answer

Funny you say that my son lost his first tooth today i was grilled about the tooth fairy lol

Best Answer

Oh. Would you like to add to your collection of teeth? I have got plenty if you have the change for it. (congrats by the way)

Best Answer

SANTA <3

Best Answer

Smurfs

Best Answer

Santa Claus

Best Answer

God.

Best Answer