funkyshh funkyshh 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Religion

I accept the Theory of Evolution since it is supported by empirical evidence. I do not accept the idea of creationism because I am not a total idiot.

Best Answer

I agree with evolution, creationism is pure fantasy

Best Answer

Creationism, but I respect the opinion of those who believe in Evolution.

Best Answer

I don't see why it matters how we got here anyways.

Best Answer

evolution is both a theory (darwin) and a fact (evident)

creationism has two definitions as well. by holy books and by philosophies

Best Answer

i believe in creation -

Best Answer

A little of both, we will be surprised when we figure it out :)

Best Answer

Creationism even with evolutionism it has to come from somewhere.

Best Answer

well honestly i think both from human lol one has its evidence.

Best Answer

I never studied evolution so I can't say I agree 100%, but from what I do understand, it seems to make sense. By the way, evolution doesn't tell of how the universe came into existance, so it isn't exactly right to put it up against Creationism. As for the latter, it's a convenient belief, but when you really think about it, it doesn't make a lick of sense.

Best Answer

hmm i think both have a theory how the species of human began, creationism says g-d did this in seven days. and the evolution theory says it took 4 billion years. So is it that wrong to put it next to each other?

Best Answer

"evolution doesn't tell of how the universe came into existance"

Best Answer

there is a consistency

Best Answer

Sorry I don't mean to but in but they say god made everything in 7days, if he is so great and powerful, why did he take that long?

Best Answer

Lol, this is kinda hilarious. Anyhow I don't believe in a god. So I don't know?

Best Answer

I think society is full of idiots. Evolution? I don't think we're growing.

Best Answer

I believe God used evolution to "create" the Universe...thus BOTH!

Best Answer

I believe in a creator behind it all, but I very much believe in evolution. I really don't see the two ideas as mutually exclusive and wonder about all the controversy over this question.

Best Answer
Best Answer

The problem with common descent is that if evolution really happens then it would be reasonable to discover more than one way to put together different species. Common descent not only can be used by evolutionists to affirm their ideas, but it also affirms creationism.

Best Answer

No. It doesn't. For creationism what we should find is modern species popping into existence with no genetic differences between them and no prior species evident in the fossil record.

Best Answer