The health care industry will only grow and there is plenty of opportunity to advance in this field, with more schooling as you go along.

Best Answer

Why not both? Really depends on you and your personality. If you feel more inclined to help people and don't mind strict working hours then health care could be for you. If you feel more creative, ambitious, and want to make your own independent money then business could be for you. Ride it out and learn what you really want. Meditate on it. But if you got degrees in both you would do well in life.

Best Answer

Health Care. When the economy goes bad and you are a business person there is huge risks involved. If you are in health care and the economy goes bad it won't affect you the same way, if at all.

Best Answer

if your into helping other people i would suggest in medical field.... if you want to have money and stuff be in business.... (my opinion)

Best Answer

Health care. As the baby boomers continue to age, the need for all healthcare professionals will continue to rise.

Best Answer

health care if you really like competitive hard work and business if not

Best Answer

Just needa make money

Best Answer

Business gives you more options for a career. Everything is a business these days. Health care depends on your specialty.

Best Answer

Physical therapy

Best Answer

physical therapists have high salary...well for those people I know...

Best Answer

All things considered I would do the business first, then get into the Therapy. So you end up owning or running your own business in the field

Best Answer

well if i had to choose i would say Business, You can use that any where you go, you cant take health care with you to any business. But they are both good they are always hiring.

Best Answer

I wanna live a struggle free life. Well I don't wanna finically struggle.

Best Answer

Health Care. Business will come and go, but people needing care will never go away.

Best Answer