Shortie19 Shortie19 18-21, M 8 Answers Apr 23, 2012

Most men from what I've seen publicly prefer short petite girls with a small frame it makes them look macho and more in control. Cavemen are still around...just shaven and orderly. Ironically, these small girls usually have small breast (not knocking it) so men invented silicone for these small women to have so it fills in the void of a woman they are not having.

Best Answer

I'll date anyone I feel a connection with, but I do like the feeling of looking up to a guy I'm dating. It makes me feel feminine I think.

Best Answer

You know there is a way of looking at it. I think I need to look for a taller man in my life.

Best Answer

I am really tall but I prefer taller guys. I am in middle school and i am 5 foot 3 in. I would really like to lean my head on a guy's chest or snuggle during a movie. So that's why I chose taller guys. I wish I was shorter because the guys right know are SHORT!!!

Best Answer

Hi how are you?I perfer to date a tall guy becuz im 5ft 10in so shorts guy wont work for me beside.I love a tall man with big feet.lol

Best Answer

Wouldn't matter to me, long as he's taller than me (i'm 5'0) and under 6'5

Best Answer

I'm 6' so between 5' and 6'

may make exceptions

Best Answer