All depends on the workplace...when in doubt go conservative

Best Answer

Either is fine, pantsuits, too. Sleeveless is a bit less "professional". There are short sleeved jackets if you work in a climate with hot weather.

Best Answer

I sometimes get jealous. Women get to wear less clothes when it's hot whereas we men have to coverup ourselves no matter what. Not fair! Lol

Best Answer

In the corporate world, perhaps. Otherwise, men can go around with shorts and no shirt.

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

Suit just like man... Though it can be one with a skirt but it should be at least knee length... Sleeveless is acceptable bellow a blazer otherwise no... Growing up in that kind of society...

Best Answer

The place I work, sleeveless is extremely common and so is a dress showing thighs. I guess it's becoz of the weather

Best Answer

Live in Florida... In lower paying jobs sure that's acceptable in a higher society it's respect less and won't get you far but labeled a **** by everyone...

Best Answer