The youngest cause in general the youngest child has it the hardest to make a name of them selves so they tend to break out...

Best Answer

Wish I was the youngest one.

Best Answer

They acctually had studies done on it... About how much the birth order affects a child's role in the family...

Best Answer

Used to be sorta... And then all of a sudden the oldest...
I know they did studies about it and the youngest has it the hardest to achive anything cause he or she is allways last and then it's not considerd special anymore... That's why they tend to completly go into an oposite direction to their siblings...
But I agree with you if you have three kids while growing up its often the middle one to be left out...

Best Answer

Yeah...
Me personally I never truly experienced the supposed family roles cause first my mum was a children's psychologist and worked against it and second I'm w twin... So it's special there plus our older sis is 13 years older than us and the younger 8 years younger... The older one adopted us by now cause we lost mum a few years ago... So now we're the oldest two of five and really feel sorry for the middle one cause she's inbetween two sets of identical twins 8 years younger and 5 older...

Best Answer

The middle one. That's me who left to my own resources too often .

Best Answer

*facepalms*

Best Answer

* hangs head in shame * lol

Best Answer

I fall in the same category. I don't how to rise at will.

Best Answer

Baby steps . ;)

Best Answer

none, why would they become misfits, it's the family's favoritism that's misfitting the children

Best Answer

Yes but still non sequitur

Best Answer

hmm the misfit... all i could say is that it shows in the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" that Greg is the misfit of the family, yet in some families everyone's the equal and some with just two, it's probably the older sibling or sometimes the younger one

Best Answer

Last born. (like me)

Best Answer

Lost and last.

Best Answer

Middle child is always the misfit.

Best Answer

Same here. With less hair though.

Best Answer

that depends ... but u should Check this cover of Christina Perri's A thousand years from #Twillight youtu.be/HrBYyp0MOe0

Best Answer

What the f...?

Best Answer